.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

oic48h.jpg

Who is this?

how come red cafe got pharrel chains and dont got pharell money im like wowwwwwwww.thats bang bang. lol

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Specs?

the bracelet is 8x1 inches, 141 grams 14k white gold, they told me it was 27ct when I got it, that the stones were 4 pointers each but I think theyre closer to 3 pointers each which would make it closer to 18 ct, stones are SI G-H color, if anyone interested get at me

i make an 8Row exactly like this and it's 15.50ctw, with all 3 pointers...if you add another row that will make it 18.00ctw, so you're right on themoney...it's hard to say without seeing it in person though 'cause it could still be 4 pointers.

BigLescobar, yeah I don't own any Techno's now, that was back in 02 andbasically just took the name from Freeway and made it a nick. I don't have time to be making different accounts here on NT as I hardly even post. But, I doown a couple Breitlings.

Even tho your watch is iced out, and threw that horrible mother of pearl dial, you ruined a nice watch. Enough said...

Originally Posted by dgk3188

ive always like T.I. dogtags...nice & simple

Agreed, always been a fan the tags with the cross is very simple and clean and still crushes dudes, I'm also a fan of Nelly's tags.

eek.gif
Grafh is losing weight, and it seems David Banner is enjoying that Film$$$$$.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Technomarina

BigLescobar, yeah I don't own any Techno's now, that was back in 02 and basically just took the name from Freeway and made it a nick. I don't have time to be making different accounts here on NT as I hardly even post. But, I do own a couple Breitlings.

Even tho your watch is iced out, and threw that horrible mother of pearl dial, you ruined a nice watch. Enough said...
Oh well cant please everyone, thanks for your opinion though, coming from you it means alot to me

That martian piece is bonkers! How much? Lay out the specs please! That is def real, in the south you can swing that piece for about $1500-$2000 (johnny, t.v.Johnny, any jeweler in Sharpstown) but I know it won't have that "Cali Love" as for quality, great piece!

Originally Posted by kchildz1

That martian piece is bonkers! How much? Lay out the specs please! That is def real, in the south you can swing that piece for about $1500-$2000 (johnny, t.v. Johnny, any jeweler in Sharpstown) but I know it won't have that "Cali Love" as for quality, great piece!

eek.gif
i'm pretty sure you gotta times that by like 10 to get near IFor JBH quality

134203687_o.jpg

was browsing ebay and saw this jesus...look like he got the rag on like Maino from that video shoot
laugh.gif

eek.gif
im tryna look for a flaw in the Martian piece since its 3d and i dontsee any.not in any of them pieces..how the hell do you guys make them 3d pieces like that? same for IF and Focus Diamonds

Yea we all know T.V. Johnny diamonds r fishy but if you on a budget you can get a piece like the martian for cheap. White diamonds and the rest rubys

Back
Top Bottom