.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by J SUPER

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still my favorite all time set up....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So its Juelz that Fab is always talkin bout took his jewlery style??

Im noticin the same half white/ half yellow and they in that same age bracket....

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

Ben, are those LRG vnecks? They look they fit good, I don't how certain brands have the V like chest deep.

e.g. Polo....even though that's how it's suppose to be I don't like it.

word. Polo V's go down too far.

there's this brand called 2xist that makes good fitting v-necks with the perfect neck. copped a pack at tj maxx

Didn't somebody steal the white ring Juelz is wearing in that pic? I forgot who it was, but he was saying that Jim was wearing the white one and Juelz waswearing the yellow one, and they took Jim's for whatever reason... there was a video posted about it.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Didn't somebody steal the white ring Juelz is wearing in that pic? I forgot who it was, but he was saying that Jim was wearing the white one and Juelz was wearing the yellow one, and they took Jim's for whatever reason... there was a video posted about it.
global gangstas

N.O.R.E. is featured in a new ******** episode go to Nahright.com blog for information, I would post it up here but that's s fine line I'm walking.
laugh.gif

Polo V-necks are pretty deep, yeah.

Banana Republic sells some pretty nice ones, but you have to buy them individually rather than in a pack of 3. They are priced higher as well, but they have adeal if you buy 3 or more.

laugh.gif
funny video I found of kanye and john mayer, He %*!%# all over kanyejesus piece�with his 40k platinum iwc watch at the end
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by RedMan

Did anyone else notice the bang bros tag on the nore pic.

the hell is he doin with bang bros?
Publicity, probably trying to make a new album..
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i saw him down on south beach rocking the noreports so i guess thats what he was doing down here
laugh.gif

ENOUGH OF THE SMALL TALK

NAS

A BYNUM

MELO 70 CARATS!!!!!

STORM TROOPER PLUG 2 DE LA SOUL

FISH PLUG 2 DE LA SOUL (Identical to a fish he caught) 7 different color diamonds

FUNCTIONING PENCIL WITH LEAD AND ERASER

CHRIS BROWN ROSARY (Great B-Day Gift
wink.gif
)

JAMEER "SMASHMOUTH" NELSON

ZBO

HOTSAUCE- filled with red rubies, life size

4 HORSEMEN- LBJ

C WARD- BOSS HOGG OUTLAWZ

BEAST for #6 pick N.O. Saints SEDRICK ELLIS

HOTWHEELS- celebrating 4 billion cars sold

HURRICANE CHRIS