.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

jewelryking Is the Ebay Seller, and I think his from Florida. I Coped 2 Chains from him before, very good deals.
Whatd you buy from him?

LAX prices are still better then that guys as far as a franco chain.
Atleast for me lol

He says "semi hollow" in the descriptions on ebay lol

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

jewelryking Is the Ebay Seller, and I think his from Florida. I Coped 2 Chains from him before, very good deals.
Whatd you buy from him?

Atleast for me lol

Jewelryking has some pretty good looking designs, but the stone quality is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. and he stole icee fresh's pics at one point in time, andtook them down right after Ben was putting dudes on blast.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

obiwon I never said it was from ebay. and yes it was banford and sons that sold it overseas!

Thats a zenith 18k daytona right? those are so nice

vintage was so through the roof this year but now its slowing down, especially the gmts

I was offered a white dial 18k zenith daytona pretty cheap the other day but were kind of afraid of the market and how its rolling
frown.gif
tired.gif
yea its a zenith, sorry for the crappy phone pic...i took it while i was at the office.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Whatd you buy from him?

Atleast for me lol

1. Yellow Gold Miami Cuban Chain for $570 (ivy), and a 1, Solid Franco Chain for $950, and this was at the of 2006 and early 2007, indeed Lax had a betterprice for the same Franco Chain I cop from jewelryking
mad.gif

I dont like them "hollow chains" eihter, I have 2 and one them keeps getting damage real easy. cracks all over the links.

Ben- cheked the blog. Rosarys look crazy, would love to see an even more blown up pic in here

PS the non jewelery content of the blog is bananas too

Hahaha I dont have the kind of $$$ to buy me a top brand watch, I wouldnt even spent $1000 on one.

Originally Posted by AJ4EVER

Hahaha I dont have the kind of $$$ to buy me a top brand watch, I wouldnt even spent $1000 on one.
then dont ball on a budget. sell the jewel and buy a nice watch... more respect with just a nice rolex, breitling, etc then half @ss jewels andhalf @ss watch.

imo I hate when I see people with a nice chain nice cross nice ring nice bracelet and a junk watch. no dis to you aj4

yeah them hollow francos are honestly trash i think sean kingston has the biggest hollow franco out?

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

then dont ball on a budget. sell the jewel and buy a nice watch... more respect with just a nice rolex, breitling, etc then half @ss jewels and half @ss watch.
shutup

What makes Aqua Master Joe Rodeo or any other watch like Elini trash? Is it the diamond quality/setting or movements?

Has anyone had one that was straight garbage? I probably should hold off and score a breitling or something for a stack down the road. I was looking at Elinitoo.

no doubt JJ,

you'd be surprised who reads my blog on a daily.... it's crazy... from 1/2 of Kim K's fam to Dame to mad heads...
it jumped over 1.8 million positions on alexa and I've only been up 6 weeks?

I'll post pics of the rosary up close if its still around. I just got home from a few trips.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

then dont ball on a budget. sell the jewel and buy a nice watch... more respect with just a nice rolex, breitling, etc then half @ss jewels and half @ss watch.
shutup
Are you mad that I am stating the facts. Its the truth. He can do what he wants with his money but im just saying. I know alot of people thatwould respect you if you had just a nice watch or just a nice chain...... Its like buying a Mercedes E-class and throwing on $1000 rims.. you just dont dothat. If your spending that much money on the E-class either leave it stock or dont put crappy rims on it at all.

Same goes with shoes. Would you go out and get 4 pairs of fakes because you didn't have the money to buy the real pair of jordans. Same principle. Respectcomes with the real deal. I hate people that try to stunt on people when they know they are on a budget. Leave the stunting to the people that have money. Yeaits cool to spoil yourself and get something nice, but if you know can barely afford thing why go out and try to stunt?

Just save up and get one thing thats crushing the game or go with something thats atleast classy in your price range.. G-shock frogman's get repsect, theyrun anywhere from 250-800. Its easy to search around and get things for a decent price and get respect. but spend your money how you want. Im still saving toget my Graham Chronofighter Diver. Im gonna do it right the first time.

I got offered a black sa today. I passed on that p.o.s.

I got something way better....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

shutup
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

no doubt JJ,

you'd be surprised who reads my blog on a daily.... it's crazy... from 1/2 of Kim K's fam to Dame to mad heads...

I'll post pics of the rosary up close if its still around. I just got home from a few trips.
Link to the blog.......
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

no doubt JJ,

Link to the blog.......
nerd.gif
it's in his sig-
nerd.gif

blog is crazy tho-
pimp.gif

funny to see Jonas in chill mode- the only pix we got before was of him wildin out in 1000s of grams of gold and diamonds, money everywhere, etc etc

and we might have to go on a mission for the good of NT - ben's shorty is taking him away from us
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom