.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

2v1snye.jpg

You guys are seriously feelin that rosary posted? At first I figured it was a joke but now I am confused lol. I think it looks horrible, I would never rockthat one.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz
When did kingtre get new jewels?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word, lemme BB msg this dude and find out why he holding out....
nerd.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yall got jokes....any lightskinned longfaced dude with braids is automatically kingtre huh ....
Son, he even got those Versace sunglasses

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

When did kingtre get new jewels?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word, lemme BB msg this dude and find out why he holding out....
nerd.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yall got jokes....any lightskinned longfaced dude with braids is automatically kingtre huh ....
Son, he even got those Versace sunglasses
laugh.gif
.... my pieces would have IF bails on em
pimp.gif

anyways saw this earlier:

Suge Knight is picking a nasty fight with Kanye West over a diamond earring -- 3 years after the broke-%!* record mogul was shot and then allegedly robbed of his ice at one of Kanye's parties.

Suge -- who recently filed for bankruptcy -- blames Kanye for allowing someone to smuggle a gun past security at West's pre-MTV VMA party at The Shore Club in Miami back in 2005, where an unknown person managed to shoot Suge in his upper right leg, shattering a bone.

According to the lawsuit filed on September 12 in US Bankruptcy Court in L.A., Suge claims he didn't just lose blood -- he also lost a 15-carat, $135,000 diamond stud earring inside the club during the incident -- and that too is Kanye's fault.

Now Suge, who claims he was so hurt that he needed to take a private jet back from Miami, is suing for all his bullet wound-related expenses AND "for damages for the loss of use and enjoyment of the earring." But check this -- even though Suge is bankrupt, he's worked out a deal with the Court that will allow him to keep a percentage of any dough he collects from the suit.

We shot a call over to Kanye's people, but haven't heard back.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Now that is just poor.

Kingtre: How is the Gold looking on Washington ST?
cant call it- last time I was there was when I posted up about them basura "diamond" tennis chains and 4 row joints

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I got a rosary on my blog KILLING that garbage. lol

yeh, Nate, thats a different joint, all white.

eek.gif
eek.gif

benzo has some heat on the blog. don't sleep.....

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I got a rosary on my blog KILLING that garbage. lol

yeh, Nate, thats a different joint, all white.

eek.gif
eek.gif

benzo has some heat on the blog. don't sleep.....
laugh.gif
yea i peeped that...ima NEED that 2 row cross...its justso clean...hopefully by summertime-

^^^i didn't buy it on ebay....i bought it in mexico city, i got a guy there that specializes in pre-ownedstuff.

and anyone who spends $53k on a pvd-coated daytona is a moron...#!!! is just a stainless steel daytona coated black.That costs TOPS $1k to do. So take into account a stainless steel rolex=$12k + $1k to coat it...you shouldn't spend more than $13k, Bamford & Sons are rip-offs and i personally wouldnever buy watches from them or for that matter any major watch dealer (ie Tourneo) mark-ups at those places are ridic. Plus dude always hooks me up with goodprices since i've been buying from him a good while.

I bought this from him a while back before prices sky-rocketed through the roof.

lets just say i bought it for cheaper than what a stainless Daytona goes for now...people don't believe me but iswear its the truth.

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

^^^i didn't buy it on ebay....i bought it in mexico city, i got a guy there that specializes in pre-owned stuff.

and anyone who spends $53k on a pvd-coated daytona is a moron...#!!! is just a stainless steel daytona coated black. That costs TOPS $1k to do. So take into account a stainless steel rolex=$12k + $1k to coat it...you shouldn't spend more than $13k, [size=+0]Bamford & Sons are rip-offs and i personally would never buy watches from them or for that matter any major watch dealer (ie Tourneo) mark-ups at those places are ridic. Plus dude always hooks me up with good prices since i've been buying from him a good while.

I bought this from him a while back before prices sky-rocketed through the roof.

lets just say i bought it for cheaper than what a stainless Daytona goes for now...people don't believe me but i swear its the truth.
[/size]

hit me up im in the market for a gmt.

obiwon I never said it was from ebay. and yes it was banford and sons that sold it overseas!

Thats a zenith 18k daytona right? those are so nice

vintage was so through the roof this year but now its slowing down, especially the gmts

I was offered a white dial 18k zenith daytona pretty cheap the other day but were kind of afraid of the market and how its rolling
frown.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom