.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

c8416b1e0d61a659d1db5b5713c90d980c59fe49.pjpg
this dude knows how to party

my bad, there are better casios out there lol.

roll.gif

What's funny about the RR iced out,is that it is still fully motorized!!!

Also Jacob Fed Exed that piece to him in Japan !!!! Imagine waiting @ home for that package?!

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

nerd.gif

nigo reppin the d-town pegasus?

pegasus.jpg

dallas-city-guide-ga-5.jpg

really though.... that colonel sanders would freak me the $@*% out. no matter how long i owned it... at some point i guarantee i would forget about it andthink someone was robbin my crib.

Originally Posted by meth68

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

Originally Posted by meth68

Sorry but I am not feelin the iced out gshocks. They look so cheap to me with and without ice. Give me a breitling 6.75 or motors t, throw some ice on it and your on your way. Even if all your ice falls off your watch you got a sick watch, the gshocks look like crackerjack pieces to me. Though I do appreciate craftsmanship, some of those up there are on point in that end.

You speak the truth.. got a breitling and it puts all of these dudes G shocks to shame.. still got a g shock though lol
just like other people have put it Gshocks are like a toy watch.. people buy it and ice if because they can and have the money. I know plenty of people that have iced out gshocks and have multiple breitlings, hublots, bell and ross, etc.. i would rock a iced out gshock for a daily beater any day. if you got the money to do it then do it. its just like buying shoes. its a hobby alot of people do it because its fun.

Tmanm3 I hear what your saying and realize this but thats the part I still will never get. I never even understood when gshocks first became popular, they are cheap looking and not "cool" in my book. Only thing worse then a gshock to me is an iced out gshock. Give me a choice between a $90 gshock with $15k of ice on it and I will still take a 7k 6.75 or even a 4k IWC any day of the week as my "beater". The whole putting ice on a cheap plastic watch just doesn't add up reguardless how silly you want to get with your money. My boss is beyond caked up and is a watch head, strickly collects patek's. His beaters are plain looking iwc's, omegas and stuff like that. Just nice looking watches as daiy beaters that at the end of the day dont look lilke a cracker jack prize. It's one of those fads that it wil fade away and when it does people will say "@@! was I thinking...."
laugh.gif

Diamond-encrusted G-Shocks probably aren't meant to appeal to your boss' demographic. And not everyone will like them. IMO, they are pretty sick, andthe fact that they are casual watches makes the ice work. An iced-out Rolex, etc. looks silly. It's like throwing big rims on an SUV vs. on a Ferrari.

Nate, the kid looks cute my man, congrats.

NT aint ready for this new project we about to start on...

Again...... a SUPER FAT ROSANNE BARR shout out to Icee Fresh on my Championship Ring !!!!

oo206oo good looking. This one will be better than the first but not better than the one we have already finished....MY GOD !!!!

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Illest9to5ver & The Future

2w3n6m0.jpg

69naxs.jpg

yo nlv man congrats on that beautiful little girl. and man that ring and watch are serious. you want to donate to my non profit organization
tongue.gif
. serious congrats on the little one. how old. i have one she is 21 months.

Not a girl. He is a boy. Do not be fooled by the wack bib and his Christening outfit. He is only 3 months in that pic.

Back
Top Bottom