.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Like NLV said these rappers are REALLY REALLY playing themselves. I was in the A for the awards, %%$@ was crazy, but STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN the street cats,non-rappers, whateevr you wanna call em in town was DESTROYING the rappers on the ice game, floss game, money game, whatever. I seen more ******ed ice in andout the clubs than i did at the celeb events. Strip mall parking lots was looking like dupont registries. I was just chilling in the parking lot waiting to getpulled in the CTE party and I'm literaly standing in the middle of like 20 $200000 plus cars. Its mind blowing, and these promoters were killing EVERYONEwho didnt have some type of pull to get in the events. 7 Stacks just to get a table at the BOWLING ALLEY, ******ed.

Craziest thing I saw all week was someone who had a homer simpson piece. It was basically everything Gucci Mane's Bart was supposed to be. I'm notgonna act like I saw it from closer then 10 feet away, but it was all color correct. Fancy yellows, Fancys blues, ect, or atleast extremely high qualitytreated diamonds. I'd bet if someone runs through whatever ATL uses instead of whatspoppin.com it'll show up.

regardless the stunting going on this week was mind blowing

1112q9f.jpg

pimp.gif
@ the SAFE.

But that G-Shock & Bracelet =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

* waits for someone to top this.

igwz5v.jpg
50ku4z.jpg

even though i love how crazy pharrell gets with his stuff, i've told zahir from the first time i saw his black gshock that i'm 100% sure it's asticker on the back. we'll see when someone somewhere actually touches it.

Sorry but I am not feelin the iced out gshocks. They look so cheap to me with and without ice. Give me a breitling 6.75 or motors t, throw some ice on it andyour on your way. Even if all your ice falls off your watch you got a sick watch, the gshocks look like crackerjack pieces to me. Though I do appreciatecraftsmanship, some of those up there are on point in that end.

Originally Posted by meth68

Sorry but I am not feelin the iced out gshocks. They look so cheap to me with and without ice. Give me a breitling 6.75 or motors t, throw some ice on it and your on your way. Even if all your ice falls off your watch you got a sick watch, the gshocks look like crackerjack pieces to me. Though I do appreciate craftsmanship, some of those up there are on point in that end.

You speak the truth.. got a breitling and it puts all of these dudes G shocks to shame.. still got a g shock though lol

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

Sorry but I am not feelin the iced out gshocks. They look so cheap to me with and without ice. Give me a breitling 6.75 or motors t, throw some ice on it and your on your way. Even if all your ice falls off your watch you got a sick watch, the gshocks look like crackerjack pieces to me. Though I do appreciate craftsmanship, some of those up there are on point in that end.

You speak the truth.. got a breitling and it puts all of these dudes G shocks to shame.. still got a g shock though lol

yall are missing the point- kind of like buying a old car and spending new benz money on it to fix it up-

the g-shock is just a novelty item and its like flashy and ignorant at the same to add diamonds to a plastic watch...thats the appeal- it shouldnt be in directcompetition with a breit

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

1112q9f.jpg

pimp.gif
@ the SAFE.

But that G-Shock & Bracelet =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
The story that goes along with this pic is great, lol.... I'mma try Patron next time I'm out...

1. These rappers or whoever is seen at these award shows are not truely into the jewels. They do it to fit in or play a part.

2. I LOVE my diamonds & gear. I make new pieces all the time(With the help of oo206oo & my man Dise). I know quality as well.

3. Establish a working relationship with a QUALITY place of business.

4. Stop big up'n trash because it was free.

5. Celebs look @ me because my joints are dancing CRAZY!!!! Not to D ride myself but 9X's out of 10 there stuff is doing the WALTZ !!!!!!

The whole gshock trend was cool when it started... I just hate when all the rappers catch on to a trend and completely murder it... the gshock craze hasdefinitely gotten out of hand...

just like other people have put it Gshocks are like a toy watch.. people buy it and ice if because they can and have the money. I know plenty ofpeople that have iced out gshocks and have multiple breitlings, hublots, bell and ross, etc.. i would rock a iced out gshock for a daily beater any day. if yougot the money to do it then do it. its just like buying shoes. its a hobby alot of people do it because its fun.

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

just like other people have put it Gshocks are like a toy watch.. people buy it and ice if because they can and have the money. I know plenty of people that have iced out gshocks and have multiple breitlings, hublots, bell and ross, etc.. i would rock a iced out gshock for a daily beater any day. if you got the money to do it then do it. its just like buying shoes. its a hobby alot of people do it because its fun.

Tmanm3 I hear what your saying and realize this but thats the part I still will never get. I never even understood when gshocks first became popular, they arecheap looking and not "cool" in my book. Only thing worse then a gshock to me is an iced out gshock. Give me a choice between a $90 gshock with $15kof ice on it and I will still take a 7k 6.75 or even a 4k IWC any day of the week as my "beater". The whole putting ice on a cheap plastic watch justdoesn't add up reguardless how silly you want to get with your money. My boss is beyond caked up and is a watch head, strickly collects patek's. Hisbeaters are plain looking iwc's, omegas and stuff like that. Just nice looking watches as daiy beaters that at the end of the day dont look lilke a crackerjack prize. It's one of those fads that it wil fade away and when it does people will say "@@! was I thinking...."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom