IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a sz 11 from Jimmy Jazz, cant beat $7 shipping..... most sizes are gone already. Most mom and pop stores that got them only got like 12 pairs and sold em all out already at over retail...
Their site has a bunch of coupons for discounts and free shipping and stuff but theyre not letting anything go through on these, not even the free shipping, i tried like 3 diff codes....

So the limit is 2 per person on footlocker and eastbay. I guess i'm gonna be 0-5 when it comes to their midnight releases 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

JimmyJazz.com has them online for sale now.... just ordered mines. Sizes available: 8.5-12 and 13 
pimp.gif
Notice how the smallest sizes went first.

Indication of two thangs:

1. Very limited quanities of those with junior sized feet
2. The hypebeasts (who tend to be younger by nature) are eating these up something ferocious.

Who are these hypebeasts you guys always speak of??? the same consumers as us thay just love shoes? Everything is blamed on the "hypebeast"

Footaction near me only received 12 pair total. I like the shoe, but not enough to pay $225+ for them at the moment.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Got a sz 11 from Jimmy Jazz, cant beat $7 shipping..... most sizes are gone already. Most mom and pop stores that got them only got like 12 pairs and sold em all out already at over retail...
Their site has a bunch of coupons for discounts and free shipping and stuff but theyre not letting anything go through on these, not even the free shipping, i tried like 3 diff codes....

yea I tried like 4 different codes myself for various discounts including free shipping... None took anything off. But for 7 bucks shipping, I'm not complaining

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by beh235

And these were done in Royal back in 05. Why do that again? Those were horrible. I'm not feelin that gold PS either btw.
we got it the first time u said it, relax...it was JUST a Ps.
laugh.gif
^ I said it once. I don't think I said it more than once.

Bit the bullet and copped my 13 from Jimmy Jazz, good looks for the info. Won't be coming back to NY from Disney until Sunday (
laugh.gif
priorties ) Will look out my local spots and post here to see if I can help out.

yea I tried like 4 different codes myself for various discounts including free shipping... None took anything off. But for 7 bucks shipping, I'm not complaining

I called JimmyJazz and told them I purchased the shoes with the free shipping coupon and she adjusted it to give me free shipping.  So if the free shipping codes actually shows, but doesnt come off I would call them and ask them to adjust it.

Originally Posted by El Bro

I called JimmyJazz and told them I purchased the shoes with the free shipping coupon and she adjusted it to give me free shipping.  So if the free shipping codes actually shows, but doesnt come off I would call them and ask them to adjust it.
whats the number to call jimmy jazz
thanks 

EDIT

i just found it 

bighead balrog wrote:
So are these dropping today or tomorrow, I'm confused?
Originally Posted by Magic1978

Whatever day the 1st is
Good thing I didn't listen to you, they dropped today. NikeTown is launching them tomorrow and most online websites are launching them tonight if they haven't already.
I copped my size 10 and a friends size 10.5 from HOH at the Beverley Center a little after they opened. AK47 was there doing some shopping, he looks a lot like Ivan Drago in person. I told him I admired his defense but asked how it felt when he got dunked on by Baron Davis and immediately I started
laugh.gif
. . . I'm DIE HARD Warriors fan and I really don't care about anyones feelings especially not his.

I don't see them on the site? The drop down box appears, but when I click on it it just takes me to all shoes. I tried searching for foamposite as well.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

I don't see them on the site? The drop down box appears, but when I click on it it just takes me to all shoes. I tried searching for foamposite as well.

Yeah, they sold out with the quickness on JimmyJazz earlier this morning.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

$120 at the Employee Store tmrw. I'm hoping the same for Swoosh. Guess I'll be checking this evening.

i deff called both employee stores and they said no they wont have em

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

And these were done in Royal back in 05. Why do that again? Those were horrible. I'm not feelin that gold PS either btw.
we got it the first time u said it, relax...it was JUST a Ps.
laugh.gif
^ I said it once. I don't think I said it more than once.
(see below)

That gold looks terrible. Stick to OG colors. Smh

just passed by 34th as well....definitely a line forming out there, can't believe it considering they couldn't give these away the last two releases
laugh.gif

I hope nike doesnt use this release to justify the price increase. Any thing will sale in limited numbers and areas. Honestly thought this release wouldn't be wat it, thought people would hold back more.

What is crazy to me is the all the Foam hype in NY compared to here in LA. There was NOBODY at the HOH at the Beverly Center when they released this morning and in NY there is people lined up? . . . That blows my mind!

and why are they not selling them today? . . . release date is 30th not the 1st.

I remember wishing that I had these WAAYY back in middle school, it feels to have them now.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Originally Posted by khadafi252

$120 at the Employee Store tmrw. I'm hoping the same for Swoosh. Guess I'll be checking this evening.

i deff called both employee stores and they said no they wont have em
Posted this earlier, they won't be discounted on swoosh for the drop at least.  Could be later down the road but I doubt it
http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16774

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

What is crazy to me is the all the Foam hype in NY compared to here in LA. There was NOBODY at the HOH at the Beverly Center when they released this morning and in NY there is people lined up? . . . That blows my mind!

and why are they not selling them today? . . . release date is 30th not the 1st.

I remember wishing that I had these WAAYY back in middle school, it feels to have them now.

im not suprised one bit at all.   foams have never been a real popular shoe in cali wheras their somewhat of a dc and nyc staple.   outside of me and few other people i don't remember seeing anyone really messing with foams around here.  still to this day i'll see a pair of cough drops here and there  but dudes for the most part don't mess with foams like that around here. 

it's good in the since it makes it easier to find pairs when stores actually do get em   but it sucks in the since that alot of stores don't get em.

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Yeah, I remember back in high school, dad took me basektball shoe shopping.  This was the first shoe I went to.  Dad laughed at the 170 price tag.  I cant remember what shoe I got instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom