IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Tony906

Hypebeast are all over these

LmaoReally tho? These havent even dropped yet and you saying death to the hypebeasts?I'd really like to know who these hypebeasts are, dropping 300 plus shipping on a shoe that was last released when they were in elementary school and last endorsed by Tim Duncan.I mean it's like y'all blame everything on "hypebeasts".

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Maryland (PG, Largo, etc.) looking REEAAALLY thick right about now.

Bammas is out chea.

I guess the DMs in the area got permission to let them go at midnight tonight.

Shim Shim.

WoW !! I hope they didn't push the date up in bmore.....

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Maryland (PG, Largo, etc.) looking REEAAALLY thick right about now.

Bammas is out chea.

I guess the DMs in the area got permission to let them go at midnight tonight.

Shim Shim.

WoW !! I hope they didn't push the date up in bmore.....

imma be piss if they really push the date up gotta work tomorrow morning 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

I'm at pg mall and c no one what or where r u talkin about?
they drop on saturday so i dont know wha tdude was talking about...some stores might sel lthe mealry but as a whole they drop on saturday

Yea I kno smh...should have just listened 2 my gut...on the way home from pg now

laugh.gif

You Took A L On That One Brah... PG Doesnt Do MN Releases Anymore Due To The "Goonery" At The Last Few Releases...

Originally Posted by Rod301

Yea I kno smh...should have just listened 2 my gut...on the way home from pg now

laugh.gif

You Took A L On That One Brah... PG Doesnt Do MN Releases Anymore Due To The "Goonery" At The Last Few Releases...
i live only 5 min away...i was bored and figured F it y not 
roll.gif
they r a 7am release lol

TRIED THESE ON TODAY.. THEY RUN JUST LIKE NEWER RETRO'S DO (SNUG). I HAVE A 10.5 IN THE 05 RETROS AND THEY ARE TRUE TO SIZE (FITTING COMFORTABLY WITH A BIT OF SPACE IN THE TOE BOX). I TRIED ON A 10.5 IN THE 11' RETRO AND I DID NOT HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE THEY RUN SMALLER/DIFFERENTLY THAN THE 05 RETRO- AND THATS MY TAKE ON SIZING FOR THESE

SoCal heads, any help on a spot where I can grab a pair would be greatly appreciated. PM me the info please. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

So I went on JimmyJazz.com not expecting to see them till the 1st and all thats left is a 10.5. Good luck to whoever grabs it

Damn people are lining up for some Totals. Foam hype is off the chain right now.
ohwell.gif

I know there is someone at Nike watching all this and doing the Birdman hands rub "We gonna rape em 2012, BLEEDAT" 

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

So I went on JimmyJazz.com not expecting to see them till the 1st and all thats left is a 10.5. Good luck to whoever grabs it

the site now says, "new release date 10.1.11" so I'm assuming they didn't drop it yet

yall really payin 225? S!!! too high for my blood.

and is there a comparison on one the pages? (thanks)

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

JimmyJazz.com has them online for sale now.... just ordered mines. Sizes available: 8.5-12 and 13 
pimp.gif
Notice how the smallest sizes went first.

Indication of two thangs:

1. Very limited quanities of those with junior sized feet
2. The hypebeasts (who tend to be younger by nature) are eating these up something ferocious.

^^^ Yea hype seems to be building, I figured I would wait a lil while to get em due to the 225 being a bit too high for my taste but idk anymore. Oh n i tried to put them in my cart on jimmyjazz and it said sold out n removed from cart so who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom