It's July 4th, who's not doing anything?

bbq + played football, basketball earlier w/ the homies, now cuff daddy is in the building for the night, no clubbin for me

bbq + played football, basketball earlier w/ the homies, now cuff daddy is in the building for the night, no clubbin for me

I was supposed to head to a co-worker's house for a get together later... I'm just waiting for her to hit me up.

I was supposed to head to a co-worker's house for a get together later... I'm just waiting for her to hit me up.

Small bbq with the immediate fam [and people I didn't know.]

It was like 95 damn degrees today.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Radio Flyer

His light shows are unmatched, him and swedish house mafia. He did bring the cube, check my blog in the sig I posted a few.

I am DYING to see the cube. And I also haven't heard "Some Chords" live yet. That song goes so hard. SHM is
pimp.gif
too.

Originally Posted by Radio Flyer

His light shows are unmatched, him and swedish house mafia. He did bring the cube, check my blog in the sig I posted a few.

I am DYING to see the cube. And I also haven't heard "Some Chords" live yet. That song goes so hard. SHM is
pimp.gif
too.

got a text from a friend saying to get to his place, but im too tired to bike there. legs are literally numb from biking to/from the taste of mn today.

could't go to my family's cabin because i had to work (at the taste,
smh.gif
)

now im just listening to drake and debating about going to sleep.

got a text from a friend saying to get to his place, but im too tired to bike there. legs are literally numb from biking to/from the taste of mn today.

could't go to my family's cabin because i had to work (at the taste,
smh.gif
)

now im just listening to drake and debating about going to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom