It's July 4th, who's not doing anything?

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

I cant
frown.gif
i wish

House Arrest....

what you in for?

Another Seattle head checking in. Still got fireworks from last year so I'll probably light those up and then hit up a party after. If not, maybe Gasworks.

Another Seattle head checking in. Still got fireworks from last year so I'll probably light those up and then hit up a party after. If not, maybe Gasworks.

I'm much happier about not having work tomorrow.

Had a successful BBQ earlier today and now browsing NT, sipping on some Jameson, watching the Macy's fireworks spectacular from my girl's apartment window. About to hit up a club in an hour and a half or so although i'd much rather stay in and watch Arrested Development Season 1 on Hulu.

Independence Day <3.

I'm much happier about not having work tomorrow.

Had a successful BBQ earlier today and now browsing NT, sipping on some Jameson, watching the Macy's fireworks spectacular from my girl's apartment window. About to hit up a club in an hour and a half or so although i'd much rather stay in and watch Arrested Development Season 1 on Hulu.

Independence Day <3.

Originally Posted by Radio Flyer

saw deadmau5 with about 20,000 other fans yesterday, drunk $300 in alcohol and danced until i sweated out about a 2 gallons of fluids
too tired and really don't care about the holiday that much to begin with.

Did he bring the cube visualizer thing?

saw deadmau5 with about 20,000 other fans yesterday, drunk $300 in alcohol and danced until i sweated out about a 2 gallons of fluids

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

His light shows are unmatched, him and swedish house mafia. He did bring the cube, check my blog in the sig I posted a few.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

His light shows are unmatched, him and swedish house mafia. He did bring the cube, check my blog in the sig I posted a few.

Back
Top Bottom