It's July 4th, who's not doing anything?

On top of missing the concert, I'm at home by myself. Everybody else went to visit family in Connecticut.
frown.gif

I'm considering not going out because for the last few days I've had a stiff neck and stupid me thinking my neck was better went to the gym and ended up tweaking my neck even more. Now I can't turn my neck at all. Now I want to go out and enjoy 4th of July but I would look so stupid partying it up with a stiff neck.
ohwell.gif

I'm considering not going out because for the last few days I've had a stiff neck and stupid me thinking my neck was better went to the gym and ended up tweaking my neck even more. Now I can't turn my neck at all. Now I want to go out and enjoy 4th of July but I would look so stupid partying it up with a stiff neck.
ohwell.gif

im also in seattle as well its like we get 2-3 weeks worth of summer up here, its wack. word to jay z we can always fly n change the forecast. this girl wants me to give it to her down in bainbridge so ima catch the ferry up there and make my own fireworks.

im also in seattle as well its like we get 2-3 weeks worth of summer up here, its wack. word to jay z we can always fly n change the forecast. this girl wants me to give it to her down in bainbridge so ima catch the ferry up there and make my own fireworks.

p-diddy is throwing a party here in AC...thinking bout going wit a couple of my boys not really fellin the $50 at the door tho..we'll see

p-diddy is throwing a party here in AC...thinking bout going wit a couple of my boys not really fellin the $50 at the door tho..we'll see

I have three thing up in the air not sure which are gonna fall through
1) Meet up with this brawd in about a hour
2)homie supposed to be throwing a party
3)another homies party

I have three thing up in the air not sure which are gonna fall through
1) Meet up with this brawd in about a hour
2)homie supposed to be throwing a party
3)another homies party

Sunday is my day to lay around and recover from Saturday. I go in to work at 5:45 tomorrow morning and need to be up around 4:15 to make sure that happens
mad.gif
eyes.gif

Sunday is my day to lay around and recover from Saturday. I go in to work at 5:45 tomorrow morning and need to be up around 4:15 to make sure that happens
mad.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom