ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

I did early file with eztaxreturn.com

I got my state refund today, federal should come tomorrow.

No refund anticipation loan. Just a simple tax return done on turbotax.
- filed early on turbotax on 1/17/13
- turbotax emails me on 1/25/13 saying that IRS accepted my return early but wont be processed untill the 30th
-checked IRS website yesterday and saw this...

View media item 244591

well damn thats crazy
I'm with u I did mine January 15th got the email 2 days ago and it's being deposited tomorrow
All my money going straight to savings. I'm tryna buy a house before I'm 30 I'm 27 now
Damn how u get so much though? I have 2 kids and I only got $600 more than you and I'm head of household

Last edited:
Hoping to pay off my jcrew card... Invest the rest on business opportunities with my pop...

I'm with u I did mine January 15th got the email 2 days ago and it's being deposited tomorrow
All my money going straight to savings. I'm tryna buy a house before I'm 30 I'm 27 now
Damn how u get so much though? I have 2 kids and I only got $600 more than you and I'm head of household
I have 1 child and I got $5600...

Too bad I had to pay $300 for prep fees and ****.

I'll be getting $5300 to split in half with my sons mother. Then she can file her own taxes and keep her money.... Just to keep her happy,lol

Taking care of your kids and NOT being on child Support *****,lol

I have 1 child and I got $5600...

Too bad I had to pay $300 for prep fees and ****.

I'll be getting $5300 to split in half with my sons mother. Then she can file her own taxes and keep her money.... Just to keep her happy,lol

Taking care of your kids and NOT being on child Support *****,lol
U a better man then me I don't give my kids mom ****. I take em to school every morning but school clothes do Christmas shopping. Wake up and comfort them when the have bad dreams. I wish she would. Maaaan don't let these women get away with that ****. If u worried a out child support or whatever EVERYTHING u buy that is for them that they use say when u go grocery shopping or buy clothes even pay to keep on the lights. If they live in that house that u paying to keep the lights on she can't get u for child support or anything. No matter what keep all ur receipts. My kids live with me but I STILL keep my receipts just in case she try slick ****.

You don't split half. Ask how much you're getting for the kid and give her half of that amount if you want. I take care of my son so she already know she ain't getting ish. I have full custody and she tried to say imma claim him this year. I just laughed like ohhh ok :lol:

Last edited:
Got about $1300 back. Need new brakes and car insurance is due soon so that about does it... |I

How long does it take before your Refund to be approved on the IRS Where's MY Refund site? I filed on the 31'st and its still processing....

I filed on the second and my federal was approved the same day, no idea when I'm getting my refund though. Still waiting on my state

Did mine online and got $1330 back from fed and state combined.

Turbo Tax is better than sex, I accomplished something meaningful!

Back
Top Bottom