ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

:\ I didn't even know this....

yeah man capital one bought ing last year and sometime this year theyre gonna have to change their name. everything else stays the same from what ing is saying though, still i like my orange color

yeah man capital one bought ing last year and sometime this year theyre gonna have to change their name. everything else stays the same from what ing is saying though, still i like my orange color
I just looked it up. The change goes into effect next month. I'm glad everything else stays the same, but I like my orange too 
frown.gif

question for you bank of america heads, for direct deposit for my refund I would need to provide my electronic routing number right? I got 2 routing numbers, one for electronic and one for wires

question for you bank of america heads, for direct deposit for my refund I would need to provide my electronic routing number right? I got 2 routing numbers, one for electronic and one for wires

Use the electronic one. Same as the one that would be on your check and that you would give to your employer for direct deposit.

Use the electronic one. Same as the one that would be on your check and that you would give to your employer for direct deposit.

It starts with 081 I believe.

will be paying some bills off and i have two vacations with the family that i need to plan and pay for. my girl getting $7500 and im getting $4200. :pimp:

Last edited:
refund being deposited into bank acct friday :smokin

ducktales

From my understanding IRS didn't start accepting returns until today. Must be one of those rip off, I mean refund anticipation joints. 
laugh.gif

Definitely not the truth. Here's the 2013 DD and check mailing schedule http://www.hotspringstaxservices.com/2013-irs-e-file-chart/.

No refund anticipation loan. Just a simple tax return done on turbotax.
- filed early on turbotax on 1/17/13
- turbotax emails me on 1/25/13 saying that IRS accepted my return early but wont be processed untill the 30th
-checked IRS website yesterday and saw this...

View media item 244591

- turbotax emails me on 1/25/13 saying that IRS accepted my return early but wont be processed untill the 30th
Damn, lucky, I should of did this. I had my forms since the 15th.

I filed on 1/21/13.

Already recieved my federal, paid off 2 cards.

Now my state is being deposited on Monday :evil:

View media item 244591

PICZON :smokin
props to you sir. Youre single and pulling in that kind of return huh, nice. You salary must be nice, the more you earn the higher your return. I just filed mine last night. My federal return should be received soon as per uncle sam.

2 pairs of foams for me, something for the Mrs, and the rest into savings.

How good is H n R block? Are they reliable or is just hoopla, I usually do my taxes with a guy my parents have been going to for the longest. So I'm thinking of trying h n r

View media item 244591

PICZON :smokin
props to you sir. Youre single and pulling in that kind of return huh, nice. You salary must be nice, the more you earn the higher your return. I just filed mine last night. My federal return should be received soon as per uncle sam.

2 pairs of foams for me, something for the Mrs, and the rest into savings.

you don't know much do you?

Yo the snap tax app is legit and pretty fun! So cool that you can do your taxes by taking pics of the w2.

Back
Top Bottom