its 3am, why you still up?

Cant ever fall asleep at a normal time :/Laying in bed watching Married With Children..

Cant ever fall asleep at a normal time :/Laying in bed watching Married With Children..

Since the chill spot for the area I live in got shut down. I have a lot of bottled up energy.
frown.gif

Its November 18, 5:28PM...Ive been on vacation in South East Asia for this whole month. Currently @ my grandmas house in Vientiane, Laos. Just came back from the morning market. People drive insane over here and no one wheres seatbelts. 
laugh.gif

Might hit up the the Tat Luang Wat, its the 450th anniversary and they are having events all week. Saturday..hit up Pakse or Vang Vieng.
pimp.gif

Its November 18, 5:28PM...Ive been on vacation in South East Asia for this whole month. Currently @ my grandmas house in Vientiane, Laos. Just came back from the morning market. People drive insane over here and no one wheres seatbelts. 
laugh.gif

Might hit up the the Tat Luang Wat, its the 450th anniversary and they are having events all week. Saturday..hit up Pakse or Vang Vieng.
pimp.gif

Reading some creepy stories. Posted alot of them in the NT thread... If you're not planning on going to sleep anytime soon, give em a read

Reading some creepy stories. Posted alot of them in the NT thread... If you're not planning on going to sleep anytime soon, give em a read

Back
Top Bottom