its 3am, why you still up?

im in college.
took a random ##% shower at 3 am. It woke me up didnt put me to sleep
im gonna play some black ops. gamertag is natethegreat137 if your tryna

whoops ... didn't even realize it was already 3:10
laugh.gif

was just posting pics of my new bag and i guess since it's "late" ... i "should" get ready for bed.

whoops ... didn't even realize it was already 3:10
laugh.gif

was just posting pics of my new bag and i guess since it's "late" ... i "should" get ready for bed.

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by firered18

Just fapped 
eyes.gif
Corrected.
As for me... insomnia so I'm working on a paper I have to do tomorrow. No class till 2 PM
indifferent.gif
 nah son why u hatin. dont worry, itll happen soon enough jr.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by firered18

Just fapped 
eyes.gif
Corrected.
As for me... insomnia so I'm working on a paper I have to do tomorrow. No class till 2 PM
indifferent.gif
 nah son why u hatin. dont worry, itll happen soon enough jr.
laugh.gif

Just spent the last 30 minutes uploading 1000s (not really) of Adriana Lima pictures
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I got it real bad

Plus I got a Psychology of Personality test tomorrow at 2pm, havent even started studying yet. Eh I only gotta read 130 pages so it looks like Ill be pulling an all nighter tonight and sleeping when I get home
grin.gif

Dealing with ebay/paypal and their bs...I didn't realize how badly seller are screwed over!

Someone can buy ANY item, claim it wasn't described properly, get a refund because buyers win 99.99% of disputes and then keep that item because all they have to do is return a package to the seller to get a refund...the package can be dog *#*# and as long as it ships, THEY GET A REFUND.

I'm probably super late because I never sold that much on ebay till now but DAMN.

Dealing with ebay/paypal and their bs...I didn't realize how badly seller are screwed over!

Someone can buy ANY item, claim it wasn't described properly, get a refund because buyers win 99.99% of disputes and then keep that item because all they have to do is return a package to the seller to get a refund...the package can be dog *#*# and as long as it ships, THEY GET A REFUND.

I'm probably super late because I never sold that much on ebay till now but DAMN.

Just spent the last 30 minutes uploading 1000s (not really) of Adriana Lima pictures
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I got it real bad

Plus I got a Psychology of Personality test tomorrow at 2pm, havent even started studying yet. Eh I only gotta read 130 pages so it looks like Ill be pulling an all nighter tonight and sleeping when I get home
grin.gif

BSing this book report listening to some Kanye
pimp.gif

sooo tired though...all nighter coming up tomorrow
30t6p3b.gif

BSing this book report listening to some Kanye
pimp.gif

sooo tired though...all nighter coming up tomorrow
30t6p3b.gif

reading up on some pathology and microbio.... might start this paper im supposed to write for this class.  

DISREGARD-FRIENDS-ACQUIRE-GRADES.jpg

Back
Top Bottom