It Makes Too Much Sense Vol. YNS or MNS

Gotta remember, all the bad ones (celeb & non-celeb reg chicks) are smashing from the same pool of top 20% Ns.....I see why they numbers are what they are, the hotties be getting passed like a volleyball lol[/quote

That's honestly true

I haven't felt the warmth of a woman in a while
embarassed.gif

Man, I've been working 10 hour days. Haven't had a social life for a while. There's some chick in my boxing class that wants it real bad. Gonna save her for a slow night when I'm tired as hell. She'll look good after a 6 pack.

Young boys are soft weirdos these days this makes complete sense to me.

The social skills i see from teens and young adults are awful they have no idea how to maneuver in the real world always staring down at the floor. :smh:

But ummmm... What about the fathers who raised them? Blame them, not the youth.

Online dating/social media macking is LAME. I see women everyday, the heck I need to scout chics on my phone or computer for? I'm not Nick Saban and this isn't Rivals.com recruiting service.

And it's not just millenials and teenagers glued to their phones. I see grown 35-50 year old people do the same.

I hate seeing grown men glued to their phone, that's feminine as hell. I understand women being on their phone but grown men?

Weak. If you can't rap to a chic in person, you deserve to get swindled

Back
Top Bottom