It Makes Too Much Sense Vol. YNS or MNS

Yup. First dates are usually just coffee or a round of drinks.

After the first round, you know if you're gonna hit that with all the advances you gonna be making, and how she reacts to it.

If it's a 50% chance or greater, you order another round, 49% of below, you dip out.

Nah. Like I said, there's untapped potential. If you get a girl to agree to it, they come over and enjoy a casual meet up, and then you get to decide if they're worth the investment of taking them out on the town.

I've taken an L before with the "take her out on a date first" tactic. No chemistry and it was painfully awkward to sit there. I'd trade that option for the chance to invite a girl over to my place, or go to hers, keep it light with a movie, and then go home at the end of the night if nothing's there.

Netflix and Chill all depends on how it's presented and the underlying reason behind it.

Nah. Like I said, there's untapped potential. If you get a girl to agree to it, they come over and enjoy a casual meet up, and then you get to decide if they're worth the investment of taking them out on the town.

I've taken an L before with the "take her out on a date first" tactic. No chemistry and it was painfully awkward to sit there. I'd trade that option for the chance to invite a girl over to my place, or go to hers, keep it light with a movie, and then go home at the end of the night if nothing's there.

I'm a big fan of netlfix and chill. But not a lot of girls are willing to meet with a stranger outside their comfort zone for the first time. Casual drinks are always best for first dates.

Guess you gotta do what works for you fam. That's just my experience with Netflix and chill. Shared because dudes were downplaying it, but it's undeserving of criticism since it has a place in the current days of dating. It never failed me when I shot my shot with it.

Definitely agree with this, though on a specific date that went just like that, I ended up smashing her in a park. So yea :lol:

Put it like this. You know how it's rumored that women know whether they'd sleep with a guy within the first few seconds of speaking to them? If you're really confident that you've got a good chance of sealing the deal, you pull the netflix and chill line out. It's subtle, but direct enough to let her know you want alone time with her. If you aren't very sure about the impression you've made, then you pull out the round of drinks line. That lets her know you want to get to know her a bit more, and if it fails you at least get a buzz out of it.

And I'm speaking on girls you just want to get physical with. Not necessarily quality girls. Trying to stay on topic.

The "how the kids do it" line or whatever you said was money though. If you hit them with the, "can I borrow you?" then follow up with that when they ask what you borrowing for you gonna be money.

Yup. First dates are usually just coffee or a round of drinks.

After the first round, you know if you're gonna hit that with all the advances you gonna be making, and how she reacts to it.

If it's a 50% chance or greater, you order another round, 49% of below, you dip out.
Truth. I like ice cream as an alternative quick first date...low investment, find out a little about their taste, enough time to have a conversation and feel each other out, plus if the ***** don't like ice cream we done talking anyway. Take your vegan *** on somewhere.

Mann, "can I borrow you" never worked for me like I hoped it would. :lol:

My e-macking skills were terrible in college. Probably one of the reasons I don't have social media now. I've never gotten yambs off of FB or IG. :smh:

So thats what you base is? SF?

We're speaking in general, that's why I said depending on where you live.

Most placed $15 is ok.

Mann, "can I borrow you" never worked for me like I hoped it would. :lol:

My e-macking skills were terrible in college. Probably one of the reasons I don't have social media now. I've never gotten yambs off of FB or IG. :smh:

I wish you could see my MySpace and FB inbox from those days. Too much sauce in ATL :pimp:

Still use that line from time to time. "The playbook" :smokin

Gotta remember, all the bad ones (celeb & non-celeb reg chicks) are smashing from the same pool of top 20% Ns.....I see why they numbers are what they are, the hotties be getting passed like a volleyball lol

caribana weekend in Toronto had 4 friends in rotation one of the girls was literally acting as a cheerleader 'Come on guys we only live once' you guys are just ugly or have no game 

Feel like anyone that put in the most minute of effort in HS coulda at least got domed off.

I've never tagged as many women in one year as I did senior year of HS.

Was too easy

Last edited:
Back in the day even with facebook and such it was much harder for laundry to be aired out over social media, now adays every female want to act like they have a rep to maintain.

caribana weekend in Toronto had 4 friends in rotation one of the girls was literally acting as a cheerleader 'Come on guys we only live once' 
roll.gif

No guy over 25 should yambless in today's society..if u are I hope your putting your time & energy towards bettering yourself..if not u gottta turn yourife around ASAP

Back
Top Bottom