IT JUST GOT REAL....... Oreos thread EDIT: SMORES IS BACK!!!

Yea check out junk banter on IG and poweredbyicecream

Both post and taste new hyped ****

They are the GOAT when it comes to snack and junk food. Always enjoy the fun sized reviews.

I am confused as to how poweredbyicecream has such low body fat % with what he consumes. I know he lost a bunch of weight but I would not be able to eat that stuff on daily basis and stay so lean. Cant even have a bowl of cereal every other day.

Last edited:
Still haven't tried an Oreo that taste better than the Red Velvet. They need to double stuff em though.

Yea check out junk banter on IG and poweredbyicecream

Both post and taste new hyped ****

They are the GOAT when it comes to snack and junk food. Always enjoy the fun sized reviews.

I am confused as to how poweredbyicecream has such low body fat % with what he consumes. I know he lost a bunch of weight but I would not be able to eat that stuff on daily basis and stay so lean. Cant even have a bowl of cereal every other day.

IIFYM

all about da calories in and calories out

IIFYM

all about da calories in and calories out

I practice this daily. I know on some of the reviews he'll try a small sampling which isnt as bad, but some times hell go OD on a review. It does help that he does most of the reviews in the mornings or maybe he fasts till noon and considers it a meal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly I'm that disappointed, and to top it off it cost more than a pack of Oreos does.

837x1488.png.50be226332e64059b23d10665626a9fc

The real is back

they need to bring back the rice krsipy ones
those and the smores are legendary
I come in this thread just to say this every once in a while. I got desperate and dropped 10 on a pack off eBay a couple years ago, they were the goat. Rip rice crispy :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom