It got real on South Beach last night.

Smh see i live in miami n thats why i dnt even like going to the beach out here. Ppl dnt know how to act. Yesterday i hit up the beach for the first time in awhile n we ended up going to ft.lauderdale beach instead (really nice n clean and just families ) cause we knew south beach was gnna be bad.. Seriously moments like that make me never want to go to south beach ever. And then ppl wonder why ppl from here dnt go too crazy over it.

Like I've said in previous posts, last legit year for South Beach on Memorial Day Weekend was 2003. It's been straight hood since.

Since Freaknik and Black College Reunion in Daytona have died down, Memorial Day Weekend has taken over that element.

It's good times if you're a grimey dude between the ages of 18-23, but anything other than that and you need to chill on it.

Hell broke out in Charlotte this weekend too. It's gonna be a hot summer.

Like I've said in previous posts, last legit year for South Beach on Memorial Day Weekend was 2003. It's been straight hood since.

Since Freaknik and Black College Reunion in Daytona have died down, Memorial Day Weekend has taken over that element.

It's good times if you're a grimey dude between the ages of 18-23, but anything other than that and you need to chill on it.

Hell broke out in Charlotte this weekend too. It's gonna be a hot summer.

I hope the ones who put lives at risk are now dead. They don't deserve to live.

I hope the ones who put lives at risk are now dead. They don't deserve to live.

- The YouTube comments section basically summed up my opinion on this topic.  I'm SO sick AND tired OF this 
censored.gif

censored.gif

- You can no longer venture to anywhere desirable / popular / trendy in urban environments without
censored.gif
creating havoc.  Like someone else stated, it's going to be a long, hot summer.
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

- The YouTube comments section basically summed up my opinion on this topic.  I'm SO sick AND tired OF this 
censored.gif

censored.gif

- You can no longer venture to anywhere desirable / popular / trendy in urban environments without
censored.gif
creating havoc.  Like someone else stated, it's going to be a long, hot summer.
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at the YouTube comments. Repulsive.

They don't like the *%%*#*! coming to the beach but I guarantee they love the *%%*#*! running up and down the court in that Heat uniform.

30t6p3b.gif

They don't like the *%%*#*! coming to the beach but I guarantee they love the *%%*#*! running up and down the court in that Heat uniform.

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

30t6p3b.gif

im not even going to bother to read the comments but damn this is a real %!+ statement

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

30t6p3b.gif

im not even going to bother to read the comments but damn this is a real %!+ statement

Back
Top Bottom