It got real on South Beach last night.

That camera man from the second shooting was BOUT THAT LIFE.

Guns go off and all the "Goons" start running scared....camera man on the other hand, not a single damb was given.

That camera man from the second shooting was BOUT THAT LIFE.

Guns go off and all the "Goons" start running scared....camera man on the other hand, not a single damb was given.

30t6p3b.gif
damn

video looking like grand theft auto on playstation

but anyway, stuff like this always happens. police will get criticized for all the bullets that were shot

video looking like grand theft auto on playstation

but anyway, stuff like this always happens. police will get criticized for all the bullets that were shot

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Tried to tell yall in that memorial day thread a couple months back

that @*! isn't sweet on memorial day. The usual smart crowd leaves for the

weekend and the goons come from across the bridge and mix it up with the

tourists.
fixed

this, that's why I stay in Broward
pimp.gif
this weekend

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Tried to tell yall in that memorial day thread a couple months back

that @*! isn't sweet on memorial day. The usual smart crowd leaves for the

weekend and the goons come from across the bridge and mix it up with the

tourists.
fixed

this, that's why I stay in Broward
pimp.gif
this weekend

30t6p3b.gif
Crazy. I wanna know the story behind all of this for the person in the car to shoot the driver....or was it the biker that was on the right....confusin

30t6p3b.gif
Crazy. I wanna know the story behind all of this for the person in the car to shoot the driver....or was it the biker that was on the right....confusin

Historically, there hasn't been much deaths on South Beach memorial weekend though..But that's not to say its safe, but with all those people that are there (what do you mean, you people?) I expected it to be worst.. 

Historically, there hasn't been much deaths on South Beach memorial weekend though..But that's not to say its safe, but with all those people that are there (what do you mean, you people?) I expected it to be worst.. 

Smh see i live in miami n thats why i dnt even like going to the beach out here. Ppl dnt know how to act. Yesterday i hit up the beach for the first time in awhile n we ended up going to ft.lauderdale beach instead (really nice n clean and just families ) cause we knew south beach was gnna be bad.. Seriously moments like that make me never want to go to south beach ever. And then ppl wonder why ppl from here dnt go too crazy over it.

Back
Top Bottom