It goes down at ALL-Star Weekend lol

I wonder why they pulled up in the middle of the street and started fighting?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

DCAllAmerican wrote:
I swear I question my humanity anytime I waste my time watching videos like this. I need some sort of purification. Real talk

this...

ive been avoiding all the fight vids posted here lately but i watched this one...and i must say it was worth it...the commentary had me weak
roll.gif

Read my mind. The commentary definitely mad that vid enjoyable

maybe its just me... but sometimes when i see fights like this, i just wanna go up and knock all the females out. and knock out everyone watching.
just cause.
is that weird?
its scares me cause i can do it, or get very very close, and i wonder when i will cross that line.
would they turn me in?
or let it slide like this?

maybe its just me... but sometimes when i see fights like this, i just wanna go up and knock all the females out. and knock out everyone watching.
just cause.
is that weird?
its scares me cause i can do it, or get very very close, and i wonder when i will cross that line.
would they turn me in?

Originally Posted by iHust1e

for the same reason that kind of %$$# usually happens. drunk driving + road rage = @*#!#$! out the windows  yelling profanities --> physical altercation.

for the same reason that kind of %$$# usually happens. drunk driving + road rage = @*#!#$! out the windows  yelling profanities --> physical altercation.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Yuuuuup.

Shorty on the floor had Bertha in the rear naked choke tho'
laugh.gif

2009-07_bj-penn-offfatfuture001.jpg

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Yuuuuup.

Shorty on the floor had Bertha in the rear naked choke tho'
laugh.gif

2009-07_bj-penn-offfatfuture001.jpg

Originally Posted by likethematrix

just cause.
is that weird?
would they turn me in?
Nope. Just your adrenaline pumping.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

just cause.
is that weird?
would they turn me in?
Nope. Just your adrenaline pumping.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I noticed one of the black chicks were in the white chicks car in the beginning of the video. What's that about?

Anyways, those dudes were hilarious. Type of people that can say anything and it'll be funny.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I noticed one of the black chicks were in the white chicks car in the beginning of the video. What's that about?

Anyways, those dudes were hilarious. Type of people that can say anything and it'll be funny.
laugh.gif

"Waaarriors!!!"n

I swear I thought the two chicks on the ground passed out for a minute. They was still as !#$$ like they both died in that position and rigamortis set in.

Ol girl was goin to work w/ that heel tho. Reminds me of that episode of College Hill in the Virgin Islands

"Waaarriors!!!"n

I swear I thought the two chicks on the ground passed out for a minute. They was still as !#$$ like they both died in that position and rigamortis set in.

Ol girl was goin to work w/ that heel tho. Reminds me of that episode of College Hill in the Virgin Islands

Back
Top Bottom