Is Yuku Images Not Working For Anyone Else?

Yeah I was just about to post in here asking about the same thing. Can any mods chime in?

Yeah I was just about to post in here asking about the same thing. Can any mods chime in?

Late last week, the Yuku network migrated to a new hosting configuration. The site has been running significantly faster over the last few days, but the change of address also had the unintended side effect of disrupting all Yuku-hosted images.

They began the restoration process a few days ago. Many user avatars are already back, along with a number of other images like our banner and the NT Japan badges. Hopefully all remaining images will be restored over the next week or so.

If you have any individual technical problems, open a help ticket at help.yuku.com.

Late last week, the Yuku network migrated to a new hosting configuration. The site has been running significantly faster over the last few days, but the change of address also had the unintended side effect of disrupting all Yuku-hosted images.

They began the restoration process a few days ago. Many user avatars are already back, along with a number of other images like our banner and the NT Japan badges. Hopefully all remaining images will be restored over the next week or so.

If you have any individual technical problems, open a help ticket at help.yuku.com.

issued a "help ticket" through YUKU this AM.  Haven't heard anything as of yet.  Obviously something is pretty fubar as multiple peeps having issues.

Would be nice to get it straightened out by weeks end hopefully.

issued a "help ticket" through YUKU this AM.  Haven't heard anything as of yet.  Obviously something is pretty fubar as multiple peeps having issues.

Would be nice to get it straightened out by weeks end hopefully.

Originally Posted by richyung412

i cant even get my avatar working?? Can someone help me?
your avatar isnt working because of yuku, its not working because it was taken from you

your avatar isnt working because of yuku, its not working because it was taken from you

Originally Posted by go rilla

So your avy was taken away from you? Or you kidding?

Originally Posted by go rilla

So your avy was taken away from you? Or you kidding?

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

My Avy been knocked out for a week now.. I tried to create a new one but it doesn't upload. .
I've had the same problem for a few weeks now.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

My Avy been knocked out for a week now.. I tried to create a new one but it doesn't upload. .
I've had the same problem for a few weeks now.

mines isn't working either. I been trying to upload pics into my album but its not working. Can anyone help or have information on what could be the problem? thanx

mines isn't working either. I been trying to upload pics into my album but its not working. Can anyone help or have information on what could be the problem? thanx

Back
Top Bottom