is your ear/ears pierced?? vol....screwbacks

Got my left ear pierced when I was 13.. I still wear studs, but not those big ones :x
Just something that's medium cut and simple :smokin
I wear it for good luck :lol:

Both of my ears are pierced. I haven't wore them in a long time. I've put them in just to see if their closed.... Their not. I don't want them to close just in case it comes back in style.

Got 'em pierced back in Nov. 07, rocked round cut studs for like a year. Stopped wearing them in late 08/early 09 and they closed up. Don't plan on getting them pierced again.

I gotta diamond studded Prince Albert.

I used to work beside a tattoo/ piercing spot and i was chillin inside one day when this old dude came in.
Dude looked like a lawyer,
And he came in to get a prince albert.

Weird s***.

But watever makes u/them happy i guess

i still rock mine on the weekends. got a nice diamond stud on my wedding day from my wife. it's "frowned up" at my job.

Had both pierced and used to wear on both but I stopped using the right one a long time ago and it sealed up. My left is still usable but I rarely wear earrings and I won't get them pierced if they seal up again

Haven't worn mine in a few months, mainly cuz I lost em....never wore the big square ones tho, those & the cursive ones were never cool in the DMV area
everytime you guys say dmv, I think department of motor vehicles. What does it mean.

Last edited:
had my left ear pierced since i was 4 yrs old i am now 22, as someone mentioned above i feel naked without it in. My pops is a jeweler so he hooked it up for my 21st with some beautiful diamonds.

Reminds me i need to hit em up and have it cleaned/polished up real quick.

Never got anything pierced.

Im old school. and by old school, I mean "man".

Men shouldnt look like women.

(flame suit on) :nerd:

Black studs. :lol: at "I grew up". Dudes all over the world been rocking earrings for centuries. Typical people who say things like "earrings and tats are for people who don't want to have a career" like they cant be taken out/covered up for work.

Last edited:
Wow I didn't know this many people don't wear their earrings anymore. I feel like I'm the last of a dying breed who still does.

Had the "boyband" big hoops back in the early '90s ...one hoop in either ear plus another stud in the left.

Still got the holes, but haven't worn them for about 15 years, lately I've been thinking I might try it again on some mid-life crisis type steez 
laugh.gif

...probably won't though.

Haven't worn earrings for a couple of years now. Might check out later just to see if they're still pierced

Had them in like 10th-11th grade but they closed now. Might get some black studs eventually

Haven't rocked earrings since like sophomore year in high school. Got them done in 6th grade. Used to have two in the left, one in the right.

Only one in my left is still open. Other two closed up.

Back
Top Bottom