is your ear/ears pierced?? vol....screwbacks

To me, having your ears pierced, like.. changes your persona. It's as if something happens and alters your look drastically :lol:

Seriously, though it does make a difference. Depends on how gaudy they are, if they are gauges, or really simple. I think the big diamonds are played out, imo.

I have these gold crosses, that hang about an inch total in length. Waiting to pop these in once my ears have properly healed. :pimp:

Both my ears pierced. Wear them every once in a while .. Just wear small/med studs.

Last edited:
Haven't worn them in years, actually plan on buying some soon if i can find anything nice for 3-5

Pierced my ears back in HS...

stopped wearing them soon after graduating.

I'm pretty sure they're closed now.

Two in each ear but I only wear one small hoop with diamonds in each ear, I hardly wear them since I hardly ever go anywhere except to work.

I wear two small diamond studs round cut. Maybe .5 Ct total weight. I have a 1 Ct but only wear those for special occasions. Nothing bigger though I actually prefer the shine and grade of the diamond more than the size.
 Same with me I got two 1ct total that I rock daily, I plan on upgrading in the near future to maybe 2-2.5 ct something a lil bit bigger probably 10k is the most ill spend though.... I plan on putting into a ring when i find that girl of my life. If im gonna spend 10k on someone i better at least get to use/wear it.... or at one point.  got the diamond ring already she een know it.

I have both pierced. Never was a hoop guy. We called the big CZ the sextapes after R.kelly. Haven't wore them in about 5 months(corporate thuggin) usually wear small 1/3 carat round diamond stud. Nothing too big

I've actually been thinking about buying some new diamond studs for the past couple days. Lost mine of vacation years ago.

Welp. Going to buy some this weekend now.

both my ears are pierced but i haven't worn earrings in a couple of years....every month of so i stretch da holes out with a gauge so it don't close though.

i plan on getting some moissanite studs, just not set on what size i should get, i ain't a fan of huge earrings.

Rock three studs, both lobes and one in the cartilage
glasses.gif

i guaged my ears, but then took them off, they shrunk to a piercing size but i aint gonna rock earings though

Back
Top Bottom