is vince carter a hall of famer?

roll.gif

I swear before you make a topic you should be FORCED to Google Search Niketalk to see if this topic has been made. I am pretty sure there are at least 6 other topics that directly/indirectly ask this question on NT.

Go head and get mad.

I swear before you make a topic you should be FORCED to Google Search Niketalk to see if this topic has been made. I am pretty sure there are at least 6 other topics that directly/indirectly ask this question on NT.

Go head and get mad.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Go head and get mad.

post the links of at least 5 of them

Go head and get mad.

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

Go head and get mad.

Damn... he's about to bump all 5. smh. You don't tell a gravedigger to gravedig.

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

Go head and get mad.

Damn... he's about to bump all 5. smh. You don't tell a gravedigger to gravedig.

As a fan, some of his dunks are HOF worthy but that's it. He quickly phased out of that "who is the best in the league" convo and Kobe took it.

As a fan, some of his dunks are HOF worthy but that's it. He quickly phased out of that "who is the best in the league" convo and Kobe took it.

Back
Top Bottom