Is Trey Songz underrated

Originally Posted by faulkit28

I don't think he's underated. He just isn't consistant with his music. This is his first single in a "minute". He was neck & neck with ne-yo and chris brown but when that incident at clark atlanta university happened it seemed his media buzz died down.
true

I think his second cd was real good. Tieing for #1 with Lloyd Street Love for the young R&B dudes....He's underrated

Wonder Woman
Store Run--Who can't relate?!
Role Play

His cd was a solid effort

Originally Posted by Rapper Slash Exec

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

very...he #1 in the game

I disagree. Right now, I still feel that dudes like Musiq, Jaheim & Anthony Hamilton got one up on him.

I Gotta Make It was
pimp.gif
, though.

yeah he is underrated...his trey day album sales was a huge huge dissappointment

I thought Trey Day was a nicely put together Rnb album...
yea Trey Day is not as bad as everyone puts it down to be. it was not great but it wasnt horrible.
still bumping the album from time to time since it dropped. Missing You
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
havent heard much from him but the couple songs i have heard are upthere...dude has skills

why do yall say he lacks maturity?? he aint on no chris brown%%@+....maturity wise i think he's up there with Usher and Kellz

yes it is though but he should sing moe than rap to many singers tryin to rap now

Greatly underrated. Even though I believe his first album was better than the second, dude has talent. Looks like he can pull up a seat next to Joe, becuase heis overlooked as well IMO.

Nah, trey songz just sucks.

That's why dude gotta superman the crowd the create some buzz.

He's mad talented with his vocal skills, not to mention he doesn't have a bad flow either. It's just that his songs aren't on par with hisskill. His albums fall short.

Back
Top Bottom