Is traveling to mexico outlet worth it?

nthat.gif

Last edited:
I live in Canada and i have a crim record :smh: - so I can not travel to the USA, im looking to purchase inventory of the more U.S exclusive J's LeBron's, Kobe's kd's etc. etc., So my question is, is going to Mexico factory outlets worth it? I was told that's where a lot of sellers cop their inventory. Id appreciate some information if you can lead me in the right direction. even if there is somewhere or someone in the USA I can cop from that's cool too. hit me up! Thanks!

Why :nerd:

You're trying to go to Mexico to cop some J's?

The ****?

Speak more on this criminal record of yours... or post some hot pics of chicks for making me click on this damn thread.

Smh.

Last edited:
are you planning on swimming around the U.S.?

Looking for outlets or a link to cop sneaks, simple. all we get here are releases and junk. my record don't matter Im looking for links

I live in Canada and i have a crim record :smh: - so I can not travel to the USA, im looking to purchase inventory of the more U.S exclusive J's LeBron's, Kobe's kd's etc. etc., So my question is, is going to Mexico factory outlets worth it? I was told that's where a lot of sellers cop their inventory. Id appreciate some information if you can lead me in the right direction. even if there is somewhere or someone in the USA I can cop from that's cool too. hit me up! Thanks!

Why :nerd:

are you planning on swimming around the U.S.?

You're trying to go to Mexico to cop some J's?

The ****?

Speak more on this criminal record of yours... or post some hot pics of chicks for making me click on this damn thread.

Smh.

If ur not allowed in the usa can u still fly over it? Or do u have to go around to like hawaii and then mexico

Back
Top Bottom