Is traveling a waste of time?

Originally Posted by neukicks

I don't think it is a waste of time, it allows you to see new things, and have new life experiences, I travel every chance I get. Nothing better than seeing something new.

pretty much. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

To ME, traveling is the only thing I would spend REAL $ on.

Besides a house.

THat is my only form of splurging that I would treat myself to.
well said......

I have had the luxury of seeing a lot of the world and I wont stop until I see every part of it I can afford to see...........it really helps you grow as a person....

OP your friend is stupid...

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

i want to travel within the United States.. before i die, i will be visiting Chicago, Various parts of Florida, all of California and other important cities

Same, people seem to forget how amazing and vast the US is.

Maybe he meant traveling as in out of country. I have traveled to a few states and really enjoyed it, but traveling to another country dosent really interest me. Im not saying its a "waste of time", but if I never get to China it wont bother me.

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

Maybe he meant traveling as in out of country. I have traveled to a few states and really enjoyed it, but traveling to another country dosent really interest me. Im not saying its a "waste of time", but if I never get to China it wont bother me.

You don't want to travel outside the US? I never heard anyone say this before.

lol coco, yeah I guess I am too Americanized. Again I dont hate/disike traveling or other countries or anything like that, I just have never had any interest in it. Again I like to going to Seattle, Atlanta, Chicago, New York, Portland, etc. These are all places I have traveled to and enjoyed it.

IMO, traveling is the most fun and greatest experience. I don't mind spending a ton of money if I'm getting great experiences in return. Seeing things that interest you, and fresh spots to hang out, can't beat it.

laugh.gif
I don't see any sense in your friend's statement.

Traveling is, imo, the best part about life. You get to see how others live and what they experience on a day to day basis. Plus, you finally get to understand how amazing this world is. I definitely want to go back to Africa and Europe again. Great places to get in touch with nature.

i have traveled all over asia and europe and nothing compares to traveling with friends who arer natives of that country

He feels that it's a waste of money, and NYC is all you need (cuz it's the best)

IMO, people spend time trying to make all this money, but never have the time to spend it.
I would love to travel the world. I have some friends who are interested in doing so with me, I thank God daily for this.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

He feels that it's a waste of money, and NYC is all you need (cuz it's the best)

IMO, people spend time trying to make all this money, but never have the time to spend it.
I would love to travel the world. I have some friends who are interested in doing so with me, I thank God daily for this.

OP it really is pointless

i love money just like any other NTr but just like that other thread somebody made i cannot work 60+ a week

i rather enjoy life more so now than later, seriously people always talk about 401k and retirement call me crazy but who cares and life is not guaranteed

What? what the @%!% is this? people are really responding to this like it's a real sensible question. I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS

Back
Top Bottom