Is traveling a waste of time?

traveling
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Traveling is, imo, the best part about life. You get to see how others live and what they experience on a day to day basis. Plus, you finally get to understand how amazing this world is. I definitely want to go back to Africa and Europe again. Great places to get in touch with nature.
the only thing preventing me from having africa as a potential travel destination as that malaria shot. i heard that thing is no joke.

I never traveled outside of my state and would love to travel outside sometime this year, maybe NY or Florida.

Travelling around the world has influenced how I see this world so much I can't put it in to words. Truly eye opening.

there are just a handful of experiences in my life that i would describe as "life-changing".

more than half of those involve traveling.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

He feels that it's a waste of money, and NYC is all you need (cuz it's the best)
i really feel sorry for people who think like this...

your friend is an isolated ignorant waste of breath and blood.

traveling is essential to life's understanding of the world around you.

don't tell me how old you are and about your experiences.

tell how much you have traveled and I'll you how old you are and how experienced you are.

wow, like others have mentioned, get a new friend.
A lot of people who think like this are penny pinchers, saving for something that will never come....they save and save, and when they finally want to travel the rest of the world, it is too late....age has caught up, money is no longer there, physically can't travel anymore, etc.

I love traveling, and being out of your comfort zone and getting to know how others live is something that should be done by all who can afford to.
I got so many countries/cities just in the Americas I want to visit in the near future

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

NT Brazil 2014 Summit is going down
pimp.gif
x100000000
THAT'S WHATS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I already started my world cup fund....+!#+ waiting til the US hosts again

Originally Posted by EZLN1

pimp.gif
x100000000
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I already started my world cup fund....#%#@ waiting til the US hosts again

Im already starting to save, im thinking 300 a month should be enough.

pimp.gif
x100000000
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this will be my first WC ever. i will smash some big brazilian %%+ even if i gotta simp for it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

pimp.gif
x100000000
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this will be my first WC ever. i will smash some big brazilian %%+ even if i gotta simp for it
laugh.gif

imma be 24 in the prime of my life, hopefully aids is cured by then.

I guess people who say traveling is a waste of time might be close minded? I personally think it's beneficial.

The only travel that's a waste of time is time travel.

I mean, all the trouble you'd have to go through to rectify your mistakes for altering the past by getting hit by your future grandfather's car which results in getting taken care of by your future mother leading to her having a crush on you, her son, causing you to take her to the school dance while simultaneously orchestrating a situation for you future father to intervene in the attempted rape of your mother by the drunken school bully resulting in her being saved in the end and falling in love which fixes the time anomaly and stops your very existence from fading into nothingness is such a waste of your time. Like, had you not gone to the past in the first place, you wouldn't be wasting your time trying to fix the future, undo the alternate 1985, and going further back in time to 1885 to rescue the Doc. In the end, you come back to where you started, but after a whole lot of useless effort with a fax that fades when you decide not to race Needles which looks a lot like Flea, bassist to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

ohwell.gif

the only thing i hate about 80% of the rest of the world is that the other 80-90% of the world use squat toilets or just go on a piece of cardbard. I swear sitting down on a cold toilet seat to take a dump is actually a privilege.

Back
Top Bottom