Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

Not "trying" to offend anyone. Going to post a selfie and keep it moving. Pull up your skirt b you looking like DC jr caping H2H.

you already stated your intent just post your black face photo and i'll promptly report that **** and we'll be on our way

You'd be dumb to report that.

Why? It deserves to get reported. Dude says he will intentionally try to offended and upset a black person with black face.

so then if you can recognize how white privilege allows for this space then how is it so ludicrous she's playing in it?

and you call it pointless i.e. harmless, but that kind of microaggression is what casual racism thrives on

you point out all females as being the rule, but ignore that this could be the exception

and yes given white people's history and privilege im not inclined to be "dead moral center" when it comes to them because quite frankly they havent proven they deserve it

Last edited:
Why? It deserves to get reported. Dude says he will intentionally try to offended and upset a black person with black face.
it shouldnt just be offensive to me because im the target, it should be offensive to all of you as well

if he posts that pic hes not just disrespecting me only

it shouldnt just be offensive to me because im the target, it should be offensive to all of you as well

I know

I am speaking about his intent

Please stop trying to educate me on how I need to response to racism.

We don't want to hear from you unless you're posting the image you promised.
nerd.gif

GOMD thanks.
Post the picture.

Last edited:
Is that not your intent? To post a picture of yourself with a face mask resembling blackface to incite H2HK who is black?

Nope could care less what color his skin was. Going to get some cucumbers to put on my eyes and a cigar and kick back and catch these rays. I'll post on all social media too and I bet no one questions me.

now how do you see that as singling you out?

i quoted you because you were right

but you cant even take the compliment for what it is you so ready to come at me

maybe instead of "all of you" i should have said "everybody up to but not including rusty"

i apologize

Last edited:
[thread="652604"]Quote:[/thread]

now how do you see that as singling you out?

i quoted you because you were right

but you cant even take the compliment for what it is you so ready to come at me

maybe instead of "all of you" i should have said "everybody up to but not including rusty"

i apologize

View media item 2138474
Ok famb, after talking it over with my jimmies...I'm willing to offer a "my bad", not telling you to chill anymore, and my assistance is shading ole boy to Bolivia if he does post that pic.

In return Imma need to to come at Ninja real disrespectful the next time he denies white supremacy.

Do we have a deal?...

View media item 2138475

Last edited:

i pretty much ignore that dude but

200w_s.gif
Wait!  Who's the black guy? You?!?!   

OOOOH  SO RUSTY represents the white arm?  You calling him white washed?!?!

j/k  as if it's needed to say.  Have a good day fellas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom