IS THERE SUCH THING AS A "GENDER TYPE" CAR??? VOL. DUDE DRIVING AN ALTIMA COUPE!?

Unless I have a bumper sticker on the back of my car that says "My other car is a vagina", then it's a guy's car because a man is driving it.

I don't care about what people think about my car, they're not the one driving it, I am.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Unless I have a bumper sticker on the back of my car that says "My other car is a vagina", then it's a guy's car because a man is driving it.

I don't care about what people think about my car, they're not the one driving it, I am.

What are u driving??

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

What are u driving??

402179104_5a48d217af.jpg

To answer your question, I drive a 77 Mercedes 230. I like cars that appeal to me, style and performance wise. If that car happens to be considered a"girl car", then so be it.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Mustangs are unisex. Altima's should be for the chicks and dudes should stick to the Maxima's or jump over to Infiniti.

Oh, I'm so happy somebody put you in charge of determining what cars are for what sex.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Mustangs are unisex. Altima's should be for the chicks and dudes should stick to the Maxima's or jump over to Infiniti.

Oh, I'm so happy somebody put you in charge of determining what cars are for what sex.
I'm guessing you drive one of these
402179104_5a48d217af.jpg

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

ive been thinkin about coppn this car... is it a chick car??? reall talk
90r4mx.jpg
i found it for 5000
Nope, more like a 50+ yr old man w/ erectile dysfunction mid-life crisis type of wheel but hey, to each his own

I been feelin more and more like Ford Escapes are chick mobiles lately but me AND my girl drive it and I can't afford my own yet so I guess I'll suffer
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

V6 mustangs are chick cars. The GTs I don't consider chick cars but an auto vert is questionable.

I always that Scion TCs are the epitome of a chick car.

laugh.gif
exactly what I be saying.. Add v6 Camaros too.

Beetles, Jettas...

Mini coopers and Beetles are the only cars i can think of at the moment that i would call "a chick car"
Oh and the Yaris
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

What are u driving??

http://farm1.static.flick...402179104_5a48d217af.jpg src="http://farm1.static.flickr.com/150/402179104_5a48d217af.jpg">

Aye whatever floats ya boat homie

The chick cars i can think of...the new celica, vw bug, scion TC, and RSX. Dudes pushing these whips trying to be all hard get the instant
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

ive been thinkin about coppn this car... is it a chick car??? reall talk
90r4mx.jpg
i found it for 5000
Nope, more like a 50+ yr old man w/ erectile dysfunction mid-life crisis type of wheel but hey, to each his own

I been feelin more and more like Ford Escapes are chick mobiles lately but me AND my girl drive it and I can't afford my own yet so I guess I'll suffer
ohwell.gif

lol $5k? most likely your money is gonna end up in some Nigerians bank account.

cars that i think are chick cars

Miata, Celica , Scion TC, Camry, Corolla, Prius, VW Bug, Newer Civics, BMW Z3 & Z4, Audi TT

I've had 2 altimas and I'm gettin another one in september
laugh.gif
...i didn't know they made altima coupes, every altima I've seen were 4door...nissan sentras are female cars but I've seen more dudes driving altimas at my school then females

only girl car is a minivan to me the rest is just what u like

i personally feel like men driving miada's should put a rainbow bumper sticker on the car (no offense to any1 here)

Back
Top Bottom