IS THERE SUCH THING AS A "GENDER TYPE" CAR??? VOL. DUDE DRIVING AN ALTIMA COUPE!?

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I actually like the Altima, but if I had the money to cop a car I'd go for the 350Z/370Z.

just ordered me a 370z this morning. dark grey/orange leather/navigation.

should be here in late august
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

ive been thinkin about coppn this car... is it a chick car??? reall talk
90r4mx.jpg
i found it for 5000
Nope, more like a 50+ yr old man w/ erectile dysfunction mid-life crisis type of wheel but hey, to each his own

I been feelin more and more like Ford Escapes are chick mobiles lately but me AND my girl drive it and I can't afford my own yet so I guess I'll suffer
ohwell.gif

lol $5k? most likely your money is gonna end up in some Nigerians bank account.

nah yo family friend sellin it lol everything seems to check out on it. moms bf is a car dealerr n he says everythn cheks outt

Originally Posted by Club29

I actually like the Altima, but if I had the money to cop a car I'd go for the 350Z/370Z.

pimp.gif
I hate you so much right now.

Great color too.

pimp.gif

I was considering one but am leaning towards the 335i, I love the power from the 370 but it's just so effing small inside.

The only cars I really see as feminine are the Beetle, PT Cruiser, HHRs and MINI Coopers. Just about anything else I would drive.

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

pimp.gif

I was considering one but am leaning towards the 335i, I love the power from the 370 but it's just so effing small inside.

QFT,, the cars are very small def a classic sports coupe

MaZA4eVeR14:
V6 mustangs are chick cars. The GTs I don't consider chick cars but an auto vert is questionable.
I've been waiting for the LONGEST to ask you this, but I keep forgetting. I definitel agree with you, but I didn't know if you felt likethat. I hought since you were a Mustang guy, you might cringe at people saying the V6 'Stangs are for the ladies.

Good to see I was wrong.
smokin.gif

My dude just got a car at the beginning of the year, and he was looking hard at this V6 Mustang. I kept dogging him and dogging him and dogging him.

Did not cop.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
He ended up getting an all black '04 Grand Prix GTP, and he thanks me allthe time for talking him out of the Mustang, because he sees now that the V6s are only for women, like it's a law or something.

Originally Posted by solesavage

SCIONS are for the ladies!

indifferent.gif
they use it for d1 competitions,

tho they might attract more female buyers

and
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Air Kalo on the miata comment

JordanPP30:
laugh.gif

I have a v6 Mustang... wasnt my choice but its paid for so I get the win.
pimp.gif

See, my boy even asked me back when he was car shopping, "Alright, so what if you won a V6 Mustang? Or what if your dad was like, 'Hey,I'm really proud of you. Here's a Mustang,' and it's a V6. Then what?"

I told him, "On everything, I would be grateful for the gift, drive it around for a day, then head straight to a dealership for a trade in."

But I'm not trying to dog your ride at all. You like it, so that's that.
smokin.gif
Props to you for having a paid-for sports car.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom