Is there any worse stretch of road than 495 MD/VA? vol. work commute

that is the one thing i dont miss about no longer being in the area, the damn traffic. I've seen 495 packed sunday morning around 9am, I've seen it packed on a thursday around 11 pm. 495 is always a nightmare and a reason for me to flip the *%*% out in my car

that is the one thing i dont miss about no longer being in the area, the damn traffic. I've seen 495 packed sunday morning around 9am, I've seen it packed on a thursday around 11 pm. 495 is always a nightmare and a reason for me to flip the *%*% out in my car

Thought this thread said "MDMA"
laugh.gif

Anyways, 10 is horrible. Driving bumper to bumper for 3 hours is so painful. All L.A. traffic sucks. Any freeway ending in the number 5 or 10 (405, 210, 710) is the worst.

Thank god for marijuana.

Thought this thread said "MDMA"
laugh.gif

Anyways, 10 is horrible. Driving bumper to bumper for 3 hours is so painful. All L.A. traffic sucks. Any freeway ending in the number 5 or 10 (405, 210, 710) is the worst.

Thank god for marijuana.

MI highways are perpetually under construction. I'm sure LA is very frustrating as well.

Even worse when there isn't an accident. You finally get moving again and wonder "What the
b51154e0c5392b2c1cd517117adb45ac9ad60f2.gif
was that all about?" (speaking about non-rush hour)

MI highways are perpetually under construction. I'm sure LA is very frustrating as well.

Even worse when there isn't an accident. You finally get moving again and wonder "What the
b51154e0c5392b2c1cd517117adb45ac9ad60f2.gif
was that all about?" (speaking about non-rush hour)

Sf traffic isn't too bad compared to LA. I mean it literally took me 1.5 hours to get somewhere that should take no more than 10 minutes.

Sf traffic isn't too bad compared to LA. I mean it literally took me 1.5 hours to get somewhere that should take no more than 10 minutes.

Not saying that these are worse, but considering I live on a small %*# island... 
peaje.jpg

201105160735050.tapon.jpg

First pic is the expressway with the tollbooth. On the right, rush hour traffic every day, even Sundays. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Stop and go until you get to a point where cars just start accelerating, and you realize the traffic jam had no reasoning behind it!

Second pic is the #2 main road that goes east to west. Straight hell. Enough said.

Not saying that these are worse, but considering I live on a small %*# island... 
peaje.jpg

201105160735050.tapon.jpg

First pic is the expressway with the tollbooth. On the right, rush hour traffic every day, even Sundays. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Stop and go until you get to a point where cars just start accelerating, and you realize the traffic jam had no reasoning behind it!

Second pic is the #2 main road that goes east to west. Straight hell. Enough said.

OP. I think you live in MoCo and on the red line the metro comes every 2 mins on the weekdays. Paying 20+ dollars a week is worth it, plus gas money is worse.

Fun fact: Muncaster Mill is the most dangerous road in MoCo. Bel Pre/Layhill is the most dangerous intersection.

OP. I think you live in MoCo and on the red line the metro comes every 2 mins on the weekdays. Paying 20+ dollars a week is worth it, plus gas money is worse.

Fun fact: Muncaster Mill is the most dangerous road in MoCo. Bel Pre/Layhill is the most dangerous intersection.

66/295/495 Forget about it in the morning/evening.... Wherever you going leave 2hrs early and still cross your fingers. That's why I happily take the metro, I've never understood why people have such disgust for the metro and they've never been on it. Yes, it's public transportation but you gotta take the good with the bad and it really isn't that bad.

66/295/495 Forget about it in the morning/evening.... Wherever you going leave 2hrs early and still cross your fingers. That's why I happily take the metro, I've never understood why people have such disgust for the metro and they've never been on it. Yes, it's public transportation but you gotta take the good with the bad and it really isn't that bad.

Back
Top Bottom