Is There a More Unreliable Profession Than Barber????

I wholeheartedly feel you OP.

I moved to Maryland a year ago and finally thought I found a good barber but about two months ago dude straight up leaves the shop he cut at, none of his coworkers knew where he went, and his phone is either disconnected or he's ignoring texts. Saw dude two days ago and he tells me where he cuts at now.

Should I start going back to him? He's nice and I've had my hair ****** up a few times too many messing with random barbers. But this dude just straight disappeared without notice. If I wouldn't have ran into him I probably would have never seen him again. I think I might need to swallow my pride :lol:

Last edited:

:lol:

Knew someone was gonna bring that up.

I got that cut while I was away at school from a ***** I only go to because he charges $5 and it has me looking clean for the weekend.

The **** didn't care tho.

But he did do me dirty. His problem was that after he's finished cutting, he'll take the razor that's not for fading, to cut off my facial hair, and he doesn't know where to stop so he just goes all around. Sometimes he'll fade over it and smooth it out, that time he didn't.

I don't be scressing because ****...its only $5 and I just want a quick clean look for whatever function is that night. :lol:

I wholeheartedly feel you OP.

I moved to Maryland a year ago and finally thought I found a good barber but about two months ago dude straight up leaves the shop he cut at, none of his coworkers knew where he went, and his phone is either disconnected or he's ignoring texts. Saw dude two days ago and he tells me where he cuts at now.

Should I start going back to him? He's nice and I've had my hair ****** up a few times too many messing with random barbers. But this dude just straight disappeared without notice. If I wouldn't have ran into him I probably would have never seen him again. I think I might need to swallow my pride :lol:

Why wouldn't you go back to him?

He probably had some shady **** going on to just disappear like that tho...

:lol:

Knew someone was gonna bring that up.

I got that cut while I was away at school from a ***** I only go to because he charges $5 and it has me looking clean for the weekend.

The **** didn't care tho.

But he did do me dirty. His problem was that after he's finished cutting, he'll take the razor that's not for fading, to cut off my facial hair, and he doesn't know where to stop so he just goes all around. Sometimes he'll fade over it and smooth it out, that time he didn't.

I don't be scressing because ****...its only $5 and I just want a quick clean look for whatever function is that night. :lol:
He still had you looking crazy out here.

Idk about yall but i hate cheating on my Barber

I would only go to shop around the corner from my crib cause sometimes i need a quick cut and my boy works there and hes nice with the clippers

I would have to wolf my **** out so my barber wouldn't know

I would only go to shop around the corner from my crib cause sometimes i need a quick cut and my boy works there and hes nice with the clippers

That's doing too much.

Grow a pair.

I get it. But that's too much imo.

Y'all ever had a barber fall the **** off? It can be rough having to start over testing new barbers.

Back
Top Bottom