Is Ninjahood the Most Important Member of NT?

Ninja is probably the most popular niketalker as of now but he also is the best poster imo. He always post intelligent social and political topics no fluff.
The original goats of nt are the og nyc crew that used to take the philly trips.

For me, the funniest cat on here is aepps20 aepps20 , as his comedic timing is hilarious. Most creative recently is marikomorose, his pics are funnier than a mf'er, but I got mad respect for this line up, Blastercombo, DC, Debso, Present, Meridius, alchemist, nawghty, sugafree, sleazyy, and all the THE Brothers on here who do not take any crap off of those who become Black when it is convenient.

The rest of these cats, just as sugafree sugafree says it, are nothing but a bunch of bustah's...:lol:

I flamed him off NT if I remember correctly

Once that pic was posted it was curtains
Backstory? Was he a phony like that Goldman Sachs guy? That dude used to say he had a driver and would not ride in certain cars because it hurt his "stature" among clients. So many gullible NTers fell for his stories. :lol:

All I know is when I first came here in like 2012, I would see his name mentioned often and didn’t know who he was . People was on his **** and they missed him. Thought it was weird then and still kinda weird now that it seem like people hate everything he post

Back
Top Bottom