Is Nike no longer as cool as it used to be?

990v1s is what I associate with DC

1000001448.jpg

Nike should do sole swap. Especially with flyknit.

They got too political and went Hollywood. Stay strictly sports related

I don't think you got laughed at for wearing anything 🤷‍♂️

but I'm tired of seeing fitness influencers being unoriginal and all wearing the same New Balance and Asics. They make **** wack. Like when they started wearing dunks and Jordan 1's. It reminds me how they were wearing those ugly *** Fila's a few years ago.

Exactly. I never understood why people care about what others think about what THEY spend their money on

I only got into NB the last 2-3 years. Prob have like 10-15 pairs now. Totally revived my interest in sneakers too. And I used to hate on them and make fun of my friends for wearing them :lol: and I’m from Boston..probably the second most worn place besides the DMV

I just bought a pair of dunks and immediately returned them. So cheap and uncomfortable compared to the new balances I’ve been getting

These were the ones that sparked it off for me
IMG_2697.jpeg

Hi y’all. Can you help settle a debate for me?

I told a friend that Nike was no longer the cool hype must have sneaker brand among Gen Z (and in general.)

I told him other brands (imo like ASICS) have overtaken them in coolness with the current generation. I also pointed out that the past several Jordan releases have sold out while other brands are selling out and more sought after.

IMO gen z doesn’t really **** with Nike.

As a counter my friend said all of his Gen Z neighbors are still crazy about Dunks and Nike is still as cool and hype as it always has been. He also stated Nike’s earnings are the same which is actual evidence.

But idk. IMO the vibes are down. It’s not the same.

So what do y’all think?
nike air force ones are good to buy. maybe they sell lots of kicks but air force ones are some of the greatest casual shoes out there even today

Back
Top Bottom