Is Iverson going to have a sig shoe

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I didn't "equate commericals to quality of product"...just showing that they don't take care of their flagship athlete.
ok, let's just take that as truth, regardless as to why that may be...what does that have to do with the quality of the shoes and how theyperform on court? its one thing to say that you do not like what reebok has put out for ai, quite another to say they do not put out shoe that performcomparably or better...especially when you have not really balled in them. again its goes both ways, reebok (& et.al brands) need to do some convicing ifthey want to gain a place in consumers mind when it comes to their hard earned coin, but i do think that brands not named jordan/nike (especially inbasketball) don't really get the necessary chance...

Originally Posted by duke4005

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by Executive76

word...iversons used to be siick...now they are pretty much on the same level as starburys...just over priced

If you honestly think this, you REALLY need to check yourself. The last 3 or 4 pairs of Iversons have been on par with other sigs whether you admit it or not. I like to think, after 25 years of ball and numerous (at least 200) pairs of shoes played in, I have a pretty solid opinion, and since the 8's the Iverson's are on point with materials, comfort, and traction. The cushioning may not be Zoom, but it does the job the way it should. But I guess from your Sig. I can see why you hate Reeboks. Have fun getting rid of those over-hyped XV's. Now there was a Starbury copy.

Actually he wore them most of the 2007-2008 season. Apparently he liked the Answer XI but liked the Q3 design much better, so he wore them throughout.

Couple shots I found...

Denver+Nuggets+v+New+Jersey+Nets+oY0eA9rKWYGl.jpg
Seattle+SuperSonics+v+Denver+Nuggets+im2qSw-whRHl.jpg

Seattle+SuperSonics+v+Denver+Nuggets+K3CE9Ln1y0Zl.jpg

ZombieJesus12:
Actually he wore them most of the 2007-2008 season. Apparently he liked the Answer XI but liked the Q3 design much better, so he wore them throughout.
Didn't know that. Thanks.

If you're in NY, NJ area you can find A12 at MARKETPLACE 141 MIRACLE MILE DRIVE in NY, DEPTFORD ML, (1750 DEPTFORD CTR RD in NJ, .. got mine inQuakerbridge mall in NJ

the topic of this thread should be...is Iverson going to have a nba career after this season. lol
roll.gif

Those McDonalds are nice!

For those looking for the GR colorways of these, Eastbay, Footlocker and Champs online all have at least two colors in stock, though they're still chargingfull retail. Reebok.com is at $75, but the size availability is a little messed up.

If it wasn't for Iverson's lifetime contract with Reebok and the contracts with the McDonald's All-American Game and some colleges, he likelywouldn't still have a line. His shoes have lost a lot of buzz, if not all of it.

i dont know about Piston sig shoes or the team he will be playin with next season but i got these which came out in aus at the start of the year

Back
Top Bottom