Is It Wrong For Me Not to Attend my Son's Christening? - Religious Heads Enter -

Just go OP. I can understand what you're going through but be there with your kid.

Most people would risk their lives for their seed.
This dude won't even tolerate his baby mother for the sake of the child.

OP, you were lame when you first came on NT and started telling us your problems and you continue to be a lame.

Most people would risk their lives for their seed.
This dude won't even tolerate his baby mother for the sake of the child.

OP, you were lame when you first came on NT and started telling us your problems and you continue to be a lame.

OP is a deadbeat. I taught you would've done some maturing since last summer, but I was wrong.

OP is a deadbeat. I taught you would've done some maturing since last summer, but I was wrong.

if the 400 you have to pay is killing you then i can only imagine what those child support payments are gonna do. you have a kid so thats at least 18yrs of paying for crap that seems useless to you. get use to it. btw be a man about it and go

if the 400 you have to pay is killing you then i can only imagine what those child support payments are gonna do. you have a kid so thats at least 18yrs of paying for crap that seems useless to you. get use to it. btw be a man about it and go

Back
Top Bottom