Is It Wrong For Me Not to Attend my Son's Christening? - Religious Heads Enter -

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

laugh.gif
OP scared shook by his girl. We know who wears the pants in this relationship...

he's been talking about this damn girl for like a year now...its always something...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
OP scared shook by his girl. We know who wears the pants in this relationship...

he's been talking about this damn girl for like a year now...its always something...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Sorry, Sheena. 
ohwell.gif

Been a stressful year for me.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Sorry, Sheena. 
ohwell.gif

Been a stressful year for me.

you have no argument. This has nothing to do with religion because you're not any better.
you're just looking a way to get out of this.
Its your son. You're not going to go get married to the woman. You're going to be there for your son.

if you're having that much of an issue with your baby's mother now.... you better learn to get your priorities straight.

you have no argument. This has nothing to do with religion because you're not any better.
you're just looking a way to get out of this.
Its your son. You're not going to go get married to the woman. You're going to be there for your son.

if you're having that much of an issue with your baby's mother now.... you better learn to get your priorities straight.

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

u should go, thats your seed man
Even though she has told me she doesn't even want me to go and verbally abuses me every chance she gets to the point her own parents are embarrassed of her?
Yet she basically wants to get him baptized when I know damn well she isn't going to raise him in any kind of Christan manner.....

I would basically be paying $400 to go up there for a week of misery....and being in college, $400 is a chunk of change.
YO U NEED TO CHECK THAT AT THE DOOR RIGHT THERE MAN. I would never allow my kids mother to do that too me .You aren't like the chump who got robbed by Chan and crew.If she acts like that to your face or over the phone just think about what she would say to your son about you and her attitude towards him. I wouldnt let that continue man. I would fly out there for the little dude and check her and end that nonsense.

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

u should go, thats your seed man
Even though she has told me she doesn't even want me to go and verbally abuses me every chance she gets to the point her own parents are embarrassed of her?
Yet she basically wants to get him baptized when I know damn well she isn't going to raise him in any kind of Christan manner.....

I would basically be paying $400 to go up there for a week of misery....and being in college, $400 is a chunk of change.
YO U NEED TO CHECK THAT AT THE DOOR RIGHT THERE MAN. I would never allow my kids mother to do that too me .You aren't like the chump who got robbed by Chan and crew.If she acts like that to your face or over the phone just think about what she would say to your son about you and her attitude towards him. I wouldnt let that continue man. I would fly out there for the little dude and check her and end that nonsense.

this reminds me of an episode of scrubs. my man cox showed up to watch his son get baptized w/ a couple brews in him wearing a hockey jersey

this reminds me of an episode of scrubs. my man cox showed up to watch his son get baptized w/ a couple brews in him wearing a hockey jersey

Are you really trying to throw a difference of religious preference in there as though it's a valid reason?

C'mon man...

That's like saying if he played a sport you don't like, you wouldn't go to see him play it. He's your SON, son. You go because one day that little guy is gonna be a man, looking you dead in the eye telling you what kind of job you did as a parent.

You go because that was you at one point, young and innocent.

You go because you should care about everything going on in his world right now.

Man up.

Are you really trying to throw a difference of religious preference in there as though it's a valid reason?

C'mon man...

That's like saying if he played a sport you don't like, you wouldn't go to see him play it. He's your SON, son. You go because one day that little guy is gonna be a man, looking you dead in the eye telling you what kind of job you did as a parent.

You go because that was you at one point, young and innocent.

You go because you should care about everything going on in his world right now.

Man up.

Just go OP. I can understand what you're going through but be there with your kid.

Back
Top Bottom