Is it socially acceptable to marry a stripper?

Just curious as to what you all think about this....this topic was being discussed on the radio yesterday when I was driving home from work. I know a lot ofNT'ers will play the "holier-than-thou" card, but 1/2 of yall gas up girls like Amber Rose and take offense if anyone says otherwise. That beingsaid, would you marry/date a stripper if she was cool outside of her "job," or is it more of an issue if you're dating/marrying a girl whoisn't a stripper but has attention-seeking tendencies by the way she dresses/acts when out in public? Which is the worse of the two?

if she's down to earth and only stripping because she has to and doesn't want to make it a career then I would.

"dude, I got a lap dance from your wife last year and I got to do whatever I want on her that night"

how would you take that?

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by omgitswes

if she's down to earth and only stripping because she has to and doesn't want to make it a career then I would.
She because she is down to earth forgives her for her sins? Come on now, my reputation is better than that to mess with someone who isn't socially respected.

I couldn't do it at all. A stripper has no reason to personally be in my life. Wouldn't want to be seen with her.

YES I care what people think

eh its whatever to me. I wouldn't marry one that continues to strip, but if I met a girl and she's genuinely nice and we get along just fine. Turns outshe's a stripper but also is in school to better her life. Then yes I would date her....and if it ever got serious enough to think of marriage hopefullyshe'll have an actual career.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Honestly, it wouldn't bother me at all. As long as its in her past, and she wants to better herself professionally. Sure why not.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Now that I think about it, its no way she could have been in stripper in the same city we reside in. Example: we live in Miami and she stripped in Miami.

laugh.gif
Do you hear yourself man? Don't slowly back out ofyour initial statement. Why does it matter if she stripped in your city of residence? It shouldn't bother you right?

Marry? No. it'd have to have been way in her past and in some state like Iowa or maybe somewhere in Mexico where God doesn't watch so it doesn'tcount.

hahaha I mean I see where you're coming from. But I honestly do not see a problem with it as long as she isn't stuck stripping. like i said ifshe's getting a degree and only stripping to pay bills or feed her child (that's another conversation) then I can deal with that. Just becauseshe's a stripper doesn't necessarily make her a W.

i've dated two different strippers in my life time, but i don't know about marriage because i don't believe in marriage. i guess what i'mtrying to say is, i'd accept you if you decided to marry one.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What if doesn't get an actual career?

So because she is in SCHOOL while stripping makes it passable? Get that Playa's Club nonsense out of here. I have heard so many dudes use the, "But she is in school trying to better her life," approach, yet she is showing her goods to a group of drunk strange men every damn night. Yea trying to better herself
you get burned by a stripper or something? like dirty, i personally wouldn't do it, but to assume every stripper is the same is ignorant. what if you meet the girl of your dreams only to learn she isn't interested in douchebags?

as with everything in life, it's case by case.

Back
Top Bottom