Is it safe to say that the NFC East is the most overrated division?

Ok, so the Giants have played well, but who have they beat?

They have wins against Washington, Dallas, Tampa Bay, Kansas City, and Oakland. None of those teams are good.
They finally play a good team in the Saints and what happens, unstoppable force moves immovable object.

Dallas. Who have they beat?
Tampa Bay, Carolina, and Kansas City in OT...

Philly.
Wins against Carolina, Kansas City, and Tampa.

And the ********
roll.gif

They have loses to Detroit and Kansas City.
They have beaten St Louis and the Tampa by a combined score of 5. Teams that have no business being in a game.

Please, I don't want to hear this talk until they start beating quality teams.

How about you gauge how good/bad the division is after EVERYONE plays quality opponents. Skins suck...that's a given....however, reserve your judgement forwhen these guys like the Eagles, Giants, and Cowboys play .500 teams or better....it's still VERY early.

I see you're puffin your chest out being a Vikings fan and all, but you all eeked out a win at HOME vs. the 49ers....we'll see how the rest of theseason plays out.

yeah this division is sorry lol. dallas is overrated. and it bothers me. giants is the only team thats holding it down for this division. and barely.

Well then what division is better? We don't have any winless or 1 win teams in ours. Yall jumping the gun early as hell this season.

dip set 247 how are the G men barley holding it down ?

This is a good division and we always play each other tuff.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Well then what division is better? We don't have any winless or 1 win teams in ours. Yall jumping the gun early as hell this season.

6 games in is 2 away from half ways. Maybe you're just late? You guys made Jamarcus look good yesterday
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

6 games in is 2 away from half ways. Maybe you're just late? You guys made Jamarcus look good yesterday
roll.gif

You obviously didn't watch the game. We made their DEFENSE look good. We'll see once the playoffs come around who's better.

I believe that the NFC North is stronger than the NFC East but the NFC North isn't the strongest division in the NFL.

AFC North is the best in my honest opinion.

Ravens are WAY better than their record.
Steelers are 4-2 playing without Polamalu for the majority of their games so far.
Bengals would be 5-1 right now if not for that fluke play against Denver in WK1.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Yes, NFC North =/= NFC South >

Word. This division has one good team (Giants). It's way too early to judge the Eagles because I think they can still win the division, although the lossto the Raiders doesn't help their cause. The Cowgirls aren't going to do anything because they have a trainwreck of a team with no receivers, and theRedskins are just atrocious.

For the most part the NFC East is always the best division, sorry it cant dominate every season. Its just a down year so far.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

For the most part the NFC East is always the best division, sorry it cant dominate every season. Its just a down year so far.
actually i proved that to be a myth also in the NFC post like two months ago.

It gets more coverage than any other division because of the markets involved, but it's nearly always overhyped as a division.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

actually i proved that to be a myth also in the NFC post like two months ago.

It gets more coverage than any other division because of the markets involved, but it's nearly always overhyped as a division.

Stating your opinion =/= to refuting a fact. You gave no criteria as to how the teams/division is overrated (Would there really be any? You got a fourmulaworked out?). You only harped on the fact that all 4 teams happen to play in big markets, have strong fanbases and are "marketed" more....Mythbusters
laugh.gif

Jetpac- NFCEast swept the NFCSouth last year 4-0. Dallas beat CAR this year. Tampa Bay lost to all 4 NFCEast teams. Thats like the last 10 games, one win.Saints over Giants. I dunno...maybe I'm crazy?

people in here hyped cuz the saints got a w lolololololol ... lets be real, the skins suck but the cowboys/eagles/giants are all better than everyone in thesouth ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

people in here hyped cuz the saints got a w lolololololol ... lets be real, the skins suck but the cowboys/eagles/giants are all better than everyone in the south ...
The 'boys better than the Saints and Falcons? How about no.

Back
Top Bottom