Is It Possible To Be In Love With Two Women At The Same Time?

Yes, yes you can.

embarassed.gif

alessandra-candice-toronto-brunch.jpg

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

If you loved the first, you wouldn't have fallen in love with the second.

If you can't understand that, you probably don't know love.

This. I also agree with SoleWoman. People sometimes dont know the difference between love and infatuation.

yes. yes you can. \

and for this comment

"If you loved the first, you wouldn't have fallen in love with the second.

If you can't understand that, you probably don't know love."

I think that applies to someone who is dealing with 2 women at the SAME time.

But there can be cases where you love a woman and things just don't work out for whatever reason, you meet another and fall in love with her also... But that doesn't mean that you have fallen out of love with the first woman.

There's around 115-120 million woman over the age of 18 in the U.S. To think it is not possible to love two women at once is silly.

Yes. "Love" is subjective, dependent on the way you view "love" it exists with in everything.

Thread/

Originally Posted by JD214

As much as I want to say yes,

I'm saying no, don't think you can be truly in love with two girls.

There can only be one.
pimp.gif

Well if thats the case then all other relationships wouldnt except for the last person your with untill you died. So divorcees really werent in love. If they be with someone else. And what if your SO dies, you cant love care for another again? Also depends on what a persons individual definition of what love is. If it is caring for another and being by their side, accepting them for who they are good and bad, happy and sad, then yes you can fel this way about more then one person. Also how would this be applicable to children? If you surely can love more then one child at the same time why not a SO?

Fall in love with, yes.

But, actually LOVE these two women, No. It takes too much time and dedication to actually truly love someone. So there is no way in my eyes that you could actually love two people.

Like I said falling in love with the idea of them is different. I believe you can. But, falling in love with an ideal or what they represent to you is completely different than actually LOVING them.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

laugh.gif
at the responses of the NT women being enamored with

eyes.gif

DeBeers & Hollywood has ya'll by the ovaries.
30t6p3b.gif

Equal amounts of women said yes and no in this thread
eyes.gif

I'll be dambed if anyone gets a hand on my ovaries
laugh.gif

But what if there is no such thing as "love" and the thing we think is love is actually lust anyway..

Preach! If you fell in love with a woman, you fell in love with HER. I have never heard of falling in love with 2 woman. Maybe loving one after the next, but never at the same time.

You can LOVE two people. But you can only be IN love with one person, just my opinion though.

80% 20%

You love the first for the 80% she gives you

You love the second for the 20% you were missing from the first

You leave the first then realize that your now missing the 80% you traded for the 20%

you =
frown.gif

no woman or man can give you 100% of what you need (everyone has flaws)
and if you find one that does your lucky and cherish it

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by JD214

As much as I want to say yes,

I'm saying no, don't think you can be truly in love with two girls.

There can only be one.
pimp.gif

Well if thats the case then all other relationships wouldnt except for the last person your with untill you died. So divorcees really werent in love. If they be with someone else. And what if your SO dies, you cant love care for another again? Also depends on what a persons individual definition of what love is. If it is caring for another and being by their side, accepting them for who they are good and bad, happy and sad, then yes you can fel this way about more then one person. Also how would this be applicable to children? If you surely can love more then one child at the same time why not a SO?
Disclaimer
Never been in love with an SO.

I think alotttttttttt of ppl think they are in love, but are not.
 I dont think you can ever stop loving someone you actually really loved.
The problem most ppl throw the word around so much its so tainted.
Like buddy who had a thread talking bout he said I love in three months.
eek.gif

A year from now he gonna may a thread about a girl he met in 4 months and said I love you.
How many people are walking around with pieces of your heart
It seems draining to be in love with more than one person at the same time.

Its just become three words people have become conditioned to say when a person presence doesn't annoy them after a couple of months.

Its takes a lot to be in love and  you would have to have the biggest heart to love two ppl equally  relationship wise. i think

As said before, it depends on the person's definition of love as opposed to the general meaning of the word.

It's subjective and there isn't really an answer for this. If someone legitimately says and believes that they are in love with two women at the same time, who's to say they aren't?

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by sillyputty

laugh.gif
at the responses of the NT women being enamored with

eyes.gif

DeBeers & Hollywood has ya'll by the ovaries.
30t6p3b.gif

Equal amounts of women said yes and no in this thread
eyes.gif

I'll be dambed if anyone gets a hand on my ovaries
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You can love more than 1 child, parent, brother, sister. So yes you can love more than 1 woman/ man. I dont wanna hear crap about love being different between the others cause love is love no matter what. The only difference between love of your mother, brother, sister and love between your significant other, is the physical aspect and sex. But love isnt supposed to be physical right? So love is love and can be shared with all...dont let society make your decisions for you..

Polyamory is a legitimate and practiced social structure in the U.S. Loving 2 people has to come with sacrifices. There must be an agreement between all parties about dividing up duties/time, but it can work and does work. Each lifestyle has it's own sets of pros and cons (monogomy vs. polygamy), which are pretty evident once you think about it and reflect on the effects of it in society.

Back
Top Bottom