Is It Possible To Be In Love With Two Women At The Same Time?

Yes.

What kind of biological explanation suggests that we as humans are forced to love only one person.

You love your mom, right? You love your Dad, right? You love numerous other members in your family, right?

How does this situation not apply for women, as well?

There's been numerous studies on monogamy in prairie voles and the effects of vasopressin and oxytocin on these systems (which I assume 99% won't plan on researching), but biologically, humans don't react in the same manner of prairie voles.

Divorce rates are 50% and everyone's claiming that you can only love woman.  Nobody even knows what love is anymore.
Plus the term in itself is subjective.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

there are differences between...

loving someone
being in love with someone
infatuation

a lot of times its hard to tell the difference

Hmmmm....it's probably more infatuation than love if that is the case. You could love/be in love with
your wife or gf, but probably constantly be around another girl through various circumstances, and
maybe develop some sort of feelings for her. Good question though.

I guess that'd be possible? I feel like the love would lessen the more women there are. Then again, love is such a vague and undefined word. But I think we're better off truly loving one woman

Simply, yes. Most everyone will fall in love with more than one person in thier lifetime how is it so hard to believe this can or can't happen simultaneously.

Is it possible to be in love with two women at the same time? Yes.

Love also means different things to different people.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

If you loved the first, you wouldn't have fallen in love with the second.

If you can't understand that, you probably don't know love.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

But dude hit it right on.

I really don't understand why you can't be but whatever. Show me in the definition of love where it implies it can't be shared with multiple partners. Stop watching so many mushy movies, yes you can be in love with two people at once.

laugh.gif
at the responses of the NT women being enamored with

"If you loved the first, you wouldn't have fallen in love with the second.

If you can't understand that, you probably don't know love."

eyes.gif

DeBeers & Hollywood has ya'll by the ovaries.
30t6p3b.gif

As much as I want to say yes,

I'm saying no, don't think you can be truly in love with two girls.

There can only be one.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom