Is it normal to creep (NOT cheat) on a lot of girls even if you have a girlfriend?

Originally Posted by shygirl

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

E.D.? Oh Lord either erectile dysfunction or an eating disorder.
Lol I gotta go to bed...too much.
Basically dude is a liar...you can't believe a word he says because he makes up his fantasy life online...
happy.gif
now I see why he is in love with posting $!%

so just to clarify he did have erectile dysfunction? or no?

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i was just joking...but if you have something on your chest NT is def. the place to get it off...
nerd.gif
0eb36f373412f981d503064fe462ffd360005a20.jpg
uh, I hope that pic isn't supposed to be me
sick.gif

it should actually be symbolic for dude...I think I'm done posting now...

Honestly this is some ego trippin type shhh. It'd make more sense if you were (young) bangin these broads instead of grooming your I still got it ego.It's okay once in awhile but you gonna wake up to no girl eventually

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Honestly this is some ego trippin type shhh. It'd make more sense if you were (young) bangin these broads instead of grooming your I still got it ego. It's okay once in awhile but you gonna wake up to no girl eventually

lol we're past that now homie

Treat a woman like ++$$...she'll never forget you.

Treat her right...she sucking a ++*#* ##%# on rude.com while being another @+@%%@ sidekick.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

foul
yeah, I know...but he asked for it...he treated me like %%*-I'm not letting him get away with that
Make a new thread about it, NT wants to know every detail. Enlighten us all

man i been going tru it lately like crazy man...she says she loves me and all that but deep down in my heart i dont believe it, yea im doing ma things on theside im not talkin bout cheatin but its driving me crazy you know im a man and if a man feels like his women aint doing rite by him than he should do wats bestfor him

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

man i been going tru it lately like crazy man...she says she loves me and all that but deep down in my heart i dont believe it, yea im doing ma things on the side im not talkin bout cheatin but its driving me crazy you know im a man and if a man feels like his women aint doing rite by him than he should do wats best for him

Why don't you just open your mouth and talk to her about how your feeling?

I don't get people nowadays...

well have you met a person that says one thing than does the other repeadedly a hipocrite that knows its a hipocrit but doesnt care than youll know wat imgoing tru

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

E.D.? Oh Lord either erectile dysfunction or an eating disorder.
Lol I gotta go to bed...too much.
Basically dude is a liar...you can't believe a word he says because he makes up his fantasy life online...
happy.gif
now I see why he is in love with posting $!%
Is the character in your Avy jerkin'?< BANNED>
Nah, that character is doing c.c.'s (crazy commando)...footwork...another dance that he doesn't know how to do
Someone i.p. check this to see if its him

THANK YOU...I swear my ex (Jacob, jumpman247) claims that he wasn't cheating on me
eyes.gif

BUT he was hella chatting it up with chicks everywhere -_- (yeah I'm crazy for making this account to check up on that ***#0L3)
I guess now it doesn't matter since he threw me away and got the chick he left me for prego
tired.gif

p.s.- I don't know if a post like this gets people banned...but I don't care...Jacob Raymond Churchill is a loser and all of his "fans" on this site should stop looking up to that cheater
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
@ you thinking people look up to him.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you thinking people do anything other than laugh @ him

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ You making an account

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you thinking that airing him out will do anything.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Mouse trying to instigate %@!!. I see you.

I don't allow myself to deal with that mess and communicate it very often to avoid wasting energy creeping around corners to fill a void of security in myrelationship.

you got some good values....i been in a @%!@%% 1 year and 5 months relationship i aint gon lie i love her, to and extent but its always been that we dont knowat least i dont know if im gunna be with her a week from to day or next month were gunna go on are own ways she been tru hella relationships so i guess itseasier to deal with the thought of a love leaving her but for me i be hella stresses out no matter how hard i try to block out the pain hey i guess its part oflife and im going tru this pain for a reason

Plain and simple, I'm a certified flirt and charmer. I love the game, and my girlfriend knows that. But she also knows that I'm a flirt and completelyharmless. But I also know that she's a flirt but that she'd never actually do anything. We just have trust like that. It really depends on how youhandle yourself.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by vasweetz

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I'm a hypocrite about this stuff....I'd mess around but if my ex had a # or even if I thought she was talking to someone else I'd flip out.
smh.gif

I hate guys like that...don't dish it if you can't take it.
I hate being this way, I don't condone it whatsoever
tired.gif
Sig Check...

Panty Bandit Inc.
We'll. Take. Your. Girl. and. Her. Panties.

^ just make a new thread...the rule on NT tho is that you have to post a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper with you sn and the date on it...we'vehad incidents in the past and we don't want a repeat...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

^ just make a new thread...the rule on NT tho is that you have to post a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper with you sn and the date on it...we've had incidents in the past and we don't want a repeat...
Yep .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Shygirl? SMH
yeah dude...you can't get away with the way you treated me...and since you REFUSED to even talk to me after you told me you found another girl, this is my chance to let you know how #&@%@ messed up you are.
indifferent.gif

"OHHHH SNAPPPPP...She finna get real goony-googoo on ur clown ***..."

14jc1vt.gif

Back
Top Bottom