Is it normal to creep (NOT cheat) on a lot of girls even if you have a girlfriend?

girl why you creepin

GIRL I KNOW YOUR SECRET....

tick tock tick tock......

Originally Posted by IsyouRollin

This thread sucks.

It makes me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Spare yourself a lotta BS and just be single and play the field.

word...then you dont have to worry about trying to hide and keeps lies straight...

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

I have a gf but I still get girls numbers and get off on them to catch feelings for me.. I rarely hook up with them..I just like knowing that I 'still got it', you know? Is this normal? Yes, I know it's really rude to my girl, but for the most part I love her. We just both are busy a lot so I get my attention from other girls, in the process getting them to catch feelings. I hit up this one girl after not bbming her in a while and she was like "Why are you doing this to me? You know I like you, stop leading me on if you don't like me." I felt kinda bad after that..
frown.gif
sometimes I get drunk and send random texts to girls just to see how they'll respond.. Random wild stuff like "I can't wait to taste you".. so absurd.

Definition of cheating: ANYTHING YOU CAN NOT TELL YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER

Dude you're cheating

i would never do that because i dont want my girlfriend doing it

and if i dont want her doing it why should i be able to do it

that would be hypocritical

i was just joking...but if you have something on your chest NT is def. the place to get it off...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shygirl

I have a gf but I still get girls numbers and get off on them to catch feelings for me.. I rarely hook up with them..I just like knowing that I 'still got it', you know? Is this normal? Yes, I know it's really rude to my girl, but for the most part I love her. We just both are busy a lot so I get my attention from other girls, in the process getting them to catch feelings. I hit up this one girl after not bbming her in a while and she was like "Why are you doing this to me? You know I like you, stop leading me on if you don't like me." I felt kinda bad after that..
frown.gif
sometimes I get drunk and send random texts to girls just to see how they'll respond.. Random wild stuff like "I can't wait to taste you".. so absurd.

Dude you're cheating
THANK YOU...I swear my ex (Jacob, jumpman247) claims that he wasn't cheating on me
eyes.gif

BUT he was hella chatting it up with chicks everywhere -_- (yeah I'm crazy for making this account to check up on that ***#0L3)
I guess now it doesn't matter since he threw me away and got the chick he left me for prego
tired.gif

p.s.- I don't know if a post like this gets people banned...but I don't care...Jacob Raymond Churchill is a loser and all of his "fans" on this site should stop looking up to that cheater
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It makes me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
even more now.
Anyone know this guy??
Get him in here!!!!

E.D.? Oh Lord either erectile dysfunction or an eating disorder.
Lol I gotta go to bed...too much.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

^ you should make a new thread and air him out girl...i got your back...lol
Don't tempt me
laugh.gif

I swear that little boy LOVES his precious niketalk...what I want to know, is what you would even want to know about him??? (I was with him for 2.5 years btw)
indifferent.gif
You should hit me up, I'm what you'd call a Relationship Counselor, I can forward you my credentials. I can tell that you haven'tcome to grips on what has happened between the two of you, and that's really normal. Relationships aren't the same in our generation, so their aresome tools that one must learn to utilize in order to maximize your potential, while protecting your heart.

I can share these tools with you.

frown.gif

Dude you're cheating
THANK YOU...I swear my ex (Jacob, jumpman247) claims that he wasn't cheating on me
eyes.gif

BUT he was hella chatting it up with chicks everywhere -_- (yeah I'm crazy for making this account to check up on that ***#0L3)
I guess now it doesn't matter since he threw me away and got the chick he left me for prego
tired.gif

p.s.- I don't know if a post like this gets people banned...but I don't care...Jacob Raymond Churchill is a loser and all of his "fans" on this site should stop looking up to that cheater
indifferent.gif

*cue gif wit kid wit the glasses makin the
eek.gif
face*

or

*cue some kind of popcorn gif*

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

E.D.? Oh Lord either erectile dysfunction or an eating disorder.
Lol I gotta go to bed...too much.
Basically dude is a liar...you can't believe a word he says because he makes up his fantasy life online...
happy.gif
now I see why he is in love with posting $!%
Is the character in your Avy jerkin'?< BANNED>

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i was just joking...but if you have something on your chest NT is def. the place to get it off...
nerd.gif
I know, I know...but I bet when he sees this he's gonna try to get his mod friends to ban me so I don't ruin his e-cred.
I just think he should have been a little more appreciative to me since I stayed with him for 2.5 years...putting up with his <insert disorder here> ...that once I cured it, he ran off to the first chick he met...ungrateful @%#*
0eb36f373412f981d503064fe462ffd360005a20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom