Is it just me? vol. Partying

wall01.jpg

OP, enjoy being a virgin because your prudish and holier than thou attitude is not going to get you buns, a girlfriend or good friends.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

OP, enjoy being a virgin because your prudish and holier than thou attitude is not going to get you buns, a girlfriend or good friends.

its not related to the thread, but there is so many things i wanna do with the girl in your avatar.

laugh.gif
@the the insecurity.
I hope yall really are enjoying yourselves because some of yall are justifying and complaining like yall know yall doing something wrong.
I thought we were just sharing different opinions on fun not attacking each other. Geez.

I partied all through college and never felt pressure to smoke or drink.

Maybe it's because I went to an HBCU, and partying was more focused around grinding on booty and bagging chicks than drinking and smoking.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

IMO I think we have to consider that OP is 17 and probably hasn't started college yet. Trust me, your views about the world will change drastically within next year.
im 22 and graduated college in 3 weeks and i agree with op.
Please tell me how that's possible?

my post definitely doesn't say graduated. it says graduating.
what, you got sick of editing your posts so you edited mine??
nerd.gif

and DOWNTOWN43 i dont think im above anyone. i was simply stating my preference. some people in here are acting like it's impossible to gothrough college without getting drunk/messing with randoms.

In moderation, I'm not one of those people who go to the club thur, Friday, and Saturday I probably go out to the club once a month. I like to chill athome and have a couple of drinks with friends or go play pool

One of the main reason I hate going out is because some damn people can't handle their alcohol and like to at stupid and I don't feel like shootingnobody
smh.gif

I'm with the OP but I used to be on the other side of the fence defending that lifestyle to the death. It's funny though in high school and when I wentoff to college I used to be straight edge, then I bended under the peer pressure no bull because when everybody in the dorm is drunk and you are trying makefriends ehhh your judgment can get cloudy but I don't regret it because I was like everybody else for a little bit, and now I'm back to being astraight edge but I understand why and it's strictly a choice so it's all good. I don't drink or party now and I know the pros and the cons and thecons for me outweigh so I just chill. No harm in that.

No need to attack the kid either. Not everybody needs or wants to conform. Sometimes it isn't even about moderation. The partying lifestyle can be veryalluring if you have the personality for it especially if you can be in that world without alcohol.

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

I agree with solemunchies. I'm 15 and I don't really drink and i don't smoke. I've been to parties before but it's just not my thing. I rather shoot pool w/ some of my boys or go watch a movie with a girl.

I got friends that need to be intoxicated to bag a chick. Last week I went to see a Marlins game with friends and everybody I was with wipped out their fakes and started getting wasted. (the beers were like 9 dollars ea. mind you)

Maybe the fact that I don't really go to house parties has to do with how shy I am but idk. I feel like i'm talking to a psychiatrist right now lol.
well... thats probably because your 15
laugh.gif

My favorite parties have probably been with my friends who hang out with all types of people.

You got people dancing, and chatting instead of just freaking on the walls.

Parties with just black people ftl.

Just like you, I'm 17 and will be starting college in the Fall.

Also, just like you, I never wanted to drink or take drugs and #*%+ like that. I always thought it was stupid(I still think drugs are stupid). Up until half ofmy Senior year of hs there hadn't been any alcohol in my body. I never wanted to try it. Then one night a few friends convinced me to drink with them. Isaid **#% it and did it.

To say the least, it was a lot of fun. It's even better when there's women too.
You do end up doing stupid #*%+ if you can't control yourself but even that leads to stories you'll laugh about later.

Even drinking casually with friends and just conversing is fine, but you should really try it.
I think it'll make college a much more unforgetable experience. Thinking about my life before I got into drinking, it was boring to say the least. NowI'm really having fun.

Partying and getting drunk and hooking up with other girls IS what your parents wouldnt want you to do so what you talking about?

Originally Posted by solemunchies

RKO - oh alright
laugh.gif

Yes - I hate those kinds of people too or the people who talk about a party that happened last week and talk about the party that's going to happen the next day. It's srsly annoying.
you sound bitter you werent invited
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

IMO I think we have to consider that OP is 17 and probably hasn't started college yet. Trust me, your views about the world will change drastically within next year.

Right now, you say you are "above" people who party, and that they are messing themselves up.. well when you start college, you'll find out that same dude who parties hard, who you thought you were "above", will be turning in his work faster than you, getting better grades than you, networking with more people than you, making more friends than you, smashing more girls than you, and having more fun than you... and you'll say to yourself "
smh.gif
Damn... @#@% just got real. Some of these dudes are supposed to be inferior to me, yet their lives > mine." That's when you'll learn to stop being so judgmental of people's lives and behaviors and you'll open yourself up to new things.
word, one of my friends is a big partier and i was surprised when he got a 32 on the ACT (I'm in HS) and outscored most of the people who actlike OP

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

laugh.gif
@the the insecurity.
I hope yall really are enjoying yourselves because some of yall are justifying and complaining like yall know yall doing something wrong.
I thought we were just sharing different opinions on fun not attacking each other. Geez.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom