Is it just me, or do yall get annoyed when GIRLS talk SPORTS?!

I'm not no ESPN analyzer, nor do I know everything about sports, but I do keep up on the world of sports on a daily basis. It just really grinds my gears when I see girls TALK/TWEET/FACEBOOK about sports and swear they know everything about it? knowing damn well theres about two reasons why they are into that team/sport:
1. Their boyfriends favorite team/sport

2. They think one of the guys is "cute" on the team

i mean, im not tryna be sexist but it kinda plays into "if you dont know much about something, dont speak on it" and i know a lot of these girls are not THAT into sports. and the thing that really grinds my gears is that they SWEAR that they're right! and they speak out of ignorance. somewhere between shopping and make-up, some girls feel like they're the Skip Bayless of sports, which is ridiculous IMO. I mean there are women who are very knowledgeable about sports but i know most girls out there rather watch the newest episode of Gossip Girls than the Laker game...SMH.

I'm not no ESPN analyzer, nor do I know everything about sports, but I do keep up on the world of sports on a daily basis. It just really grinds my gears when I see girls TALK/TWEET/FACEBOOK about sports and swear they know everything about it? knowing damn well theres about two reasons why they are into that team/sport:
1. Their boyfriends favorite team/sport

2. They think one of the guys is "cute" on the team

i mean, im not tryna be sexist but it kinda plays into "if you dont know much about something, dont speak on it" and i know a lot of these girls are not THAT into sports. and the thing that really grinds my gears is that they SWEAR that they're right! and they speak out of ignorance. somewhere between shopping and make-up, some girls feel like they're the Skip Bayless of sports, which is ridiculous IMO. I mean there are women who are very knowledgeable about sports but i know most girls out there rather watch the newest episode of Gossip Girls than the Laker game...SMH.

No. I get annoyed when someone who doesnt know sports tries to talk sports. I could care less if it's a girl or a guy.

No. I get annoyed when someone who doesnt know sports tries to talk sports. I could care less if it's a girl or a guy.

Nah man. I like it when a chick try and take interest. They can sit there and say all the dumb *%%* they want as long as they ain't nagging me to turn the channel.

Nah man. I like it when a chick try and take interest. They can sit there and say all the dumb *%%* they want as long as they ain't nagging me to turn the channel.

I have a problem with people who don't know what they're talking about. Sex has nothing to do with it. Much appreciation for the many women out there who know their sports.

I have a problem with people who don't know what they're talking about. Sex has nothing to do with it. Much appreciation for the many women out there who know their sports.

I agree with the rest of the people here, I hate when ANYONE who doesn't know #+%+ tries to talk sports.

Super Bowl parties.
mad.gif

I agree with the rest of the people here, I hate when ANYONE who doesn't know #+%+ tries to talk sports.

Super Bowl parties.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

This +

When a girl is all like "My baby ______________ !!!" ...
alien.gif

This +

When a girl is all like "My baby ______________ !!!" ...
alien.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I have a problem with people who don't know what they're talking about. Sex has nothing to do with it.
Pretty much.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I have a problem with people who don't know what they're talking about. Sex has nothing to do with it.
Pretty much.

me: what your favorite football team?
her: the cowboys
me: did you see miles austin torch the chiefs?
her: yea, and hes also kim kardashians boyfriend.
me: she's got nothing on you though.

BAM!

me: what your favorite football team?
her: the cowboys
me: did you see miles austin torch the chiefs?
her: yea, and hes also kim kardashians boyfriend.
me: she's got nothing on you though.

BAM!

This, but in most cases it's women with me. Don't know if it's because in 2011, sports is at such a height in different phases of media/social media/celebrity that some women try to get into sports to feel "in", but it's annoying.

This, but in most cases it's women with me. Don't know if it's because in 2011, sports is at such a height in different phases of media/social media/celebrity that some women try to get into sports to feel "in", but it's annoying.

Can be a double edged sword. Ever since my significant other got really into basketball, she spends a lot of time at games *****ing about how we don't rebound or play d instead of watching the game 
laugh.gif

Can be a double edged sword. Ever since my significant other got really into basketball, she spends a lot of time at games *****ing about how we don't rebound or play d instead of watching the game 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom