Is getting a tattoo on your neck stupid?

Do you... 2012 is NEAR!!!!
tired.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

what about a tat on the forearm
nerd.gif

Longsleeve shirt.
Easy.

Neck is hard though, in the corporate world its a definite no, if thats what you plan on doing. You might get away with it in the medical world, but chances are thats a no too. Tattoos are becoming more of the norm now, so in 5-10 years it might be more widely accepted. It all depends on what you are planning to do with your future.

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

what about a tat on the forearm
nerd.gif

Longsleeve shirt.
Easy.

Neck is hard though, in the corporate world its a definite no, if thats what you plan on doing. You might get away with it in the medical world, but chances are thats a no too. Tattoos are becoming more of the norm now, so in 5-10 years it might be more widely accepted. It all depends on what you are planning to do with your future.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

my boy is an engineer and has a fat tat on his neck. i don't even think a colored shirt covers it.

my boy is a corporate analyst and has a fat tat on his neck. i don't even think a colored shirt covers it.

my boy is an accountant and has a fat tat on his neck. i don't even think a colored shirt covers it.
Well Damn!
laugh.gif

my boy is an engineer and has a fat tat on his neck. i don't even think a colored shirt covers it.

my boy is a corporate analyst and has a fat tat on his neck. i don't even think a colored shirt covers it.

my boy is an accountant and has a fat tat on his neck. i don't even think a colored shirt covers it.
Well Damn!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Well Damn!
laugh.gif
I noticed that too. Wonder if he's just BSing...

Well Damn!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NYMVP

Well Damn!
laugh.gif
Or lying perhaps?

Well Damn!
laugh.gif
Or lying perhaps?

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Well Damn!
laugh.gif
Or lying perhaps?
He may not be lying, there are always exceptions...but for the most part a neck tattoo is career suicide for most professional type jobs.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Well Damn!
laugh.gif
Or lying perhaps?
He may not be lying, there are always exceptions...but for the most part a neck tattoo is career suicide for most professional type jobs.

Not stupid but unfortunately in our society, depending on your profession / boss, it can be looked down upon. You really have no way of telling right now ...

Not stupid but unfortunately in our society, depending on your profession / boss, it can be looked down upon. You really have no way of telling right now ...

is it true that if u got forearm tats its that bad? i heard my friend tell me that his uncle went for a job and they interviewed him. than they said, OK.. now roll up your sleeves so we can see if u have any tattoo's. if you dont than u got the job. than he rolled his sleeves up and it was covered in tats. so they said on to the next one......

is it true that if u got forearm tats its that bad? i heard my friend tell me that his uncle went for a job and they interviewed him. than they said, OK.. now roll up your sleeves so we can see if u have any tattoo's. if you dont than u got the job. than he rolled his sleeves up and it was covered in tats. so they said on to the next one......

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Well damn, they went hardbody.
I honestly think that with the right first impression, a tattoo won't matter unless it's like dollar bill signs, cuss words or whatever obviously turns people off.

Back
Top Bottom