Is getting a tattoo on your neck stupid?

my boy is an accountant and has a fat tat on his neck. i don't even think a colored shirt covers it.

30t6p3b.gif

I wanted a tats of the moon and sun on my wrists but after much contemplation I think I'm just going to get them on the front of my traps.  I know society is getting more progressive but if you plan to be a "professional" in any field I think you should behave and present yourself accordingly.  With that said, I suggest getting it in a place that is not visible when you have a button up on.  Who really wants to apply "make-up" on their neck every week day for the sake of "expression"...express yourself somewhere else on your body.

I wanted a tats of the moon and sun on my wrists but after much contemplation I think I'm just going to get them on the front of my traps.  I know society is getting more progressive but if you plan to be a "professional" in any field I think you should behave and present yourself accordingly.  With that said, I suggest getting it in a place that is not visible when you have a button up on.  Who really wants to apply "make-up" on their neck every week day for the sake of "expression"...express yourself somewhere else on your body.

Back
Top Bottom