Is General slowing down?

Any dude talking about NT summers are whack must be new or were in summer school.

NT summer got some of the most memorable moments in NT history.

NT truckers, ustream freaks, Henzo vs. T-Dog, etc. That's just stuff from one summer.
Along with the rise and fall of N T K L

And to stick to the subject.. General will return to form when we get our NT fitteds. Let's make it happen y'all boys :nthat:

Ninjahood was entertaining as hell, call it what you want, but he was one of the reasons why NT was fun to be in....hearing his outlandish claims was always lulz

Ninjahood was entertaining as hell, call it what you want, but he was one of the reasons why NT was fun to be in....hearing his outlandish claims was always lulz

This. Can someone tell me the tale of the missing Ninjahood?

Oh NOW you say that after being the one that reported him so damn much to get him banned. Go somewhere with that mess man. :rolleyes ......... :nerd: ............... :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This. Can someone tell me the tale of the missing Ninjahood?
http://niketalk.com/t/574642/wheres-ninjahood-vol-da

Cliffs won't do it justice read the entire thing.

TAN isn't the problem... for the most part its stuff NTer's wouldn't want people making threads about.

Whoever compared the new NT to Reddit in the last thread about this issue is right. This site has become much more compartmentalized, being that there are now "OFFICIAL" threads for everything. This leads to the same threads getting bumped daily, while many decent threads dies out in a day or two and other potentially good threads never even get made.

Then there is also the issue of moderation and NT's vow to keep this site family friendly. Since the switch moderation has become much more strict, many topics and posts that would have gotten a pass on Yuku now get locked/deleted with the quickness. I've been on NT under various usernames since 00/01 and never received a single infraction until the switch to Huddler, where I then racked up multiple infractions in short time. This bothered me at first, but I've learned to accept it and deal with the fact that this is the "New NT". NT isn't a cheap site to run and we depend on revenue generated from our ads. Keeping this site a worksafe and family friendly is very important when it comes to attracting ad sponsors because without those sponsors NT wouldn't be able to provide the services it does. I believe Meth even mentioned that certain sponsors have pulled their ads from General recently because of content violations.

Excellent post.

You cats clamoring for ninja forget his bigoted ways?

And these "general sucks now" threads always let me know who can't think for themselves.

Make An interesting thread or check another board.

Its just the internet kinfoe.

You'll be aight.

Forgot about this thread
laugh.gif

I thought he might've left after that list came out about some members.  I remember his "exposure" on that list was straight up disrespectful, like his net worth was $20 or something
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'm not a big fan of all these anniversary threads, 25 years ago____ this came out. Seems like I see 2 or 3 a day.

Also, TS' need to do better. Especially the ones that just post a long news article in the op and call it a day. Like dog, do you have an opinion?

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of all these anniversary threads, 25 years ago____ this came out. Seems like I see 2 or 3 a day.

Also, TS' need to do better. Especially the ones that just post a long news article in the op and call it a day. Like dog, do you have an opinion?

And then I exit this thread and there's one right at the top of the forum. Too many repetitive threads

General used to be like reddit for me. I used to see everything popular on the web posted here first.

Now if I'm in General its NTWT and Beer thread then I'm out....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: Thanks for that. Surprised I looked over it. I remember posting on the first page and when I saw he had commented, it as clear to me that he was active so I chose not to come back. The Mortal Kombat gif doe and the rest of em. :wow: :lol:

This killed me. Wanted to make my sig, but 200 character limit :smh:
They're real..... Well kinda real.... Half real.... Well more like quarter real.... No no, half a quarter real because new balance.... Ok ok... They are half a quarter semi real because China and new balance..... You know what, you just don't get it. Open your mind

So from all of this, I'm confused. He isn't banned, just chooses to be inactive? Probably feels disrespected and decided not to "grace" us with his presence. Come back papi, we need you. Guess Steezy was wrong, I'm surprised Ninja hasn't been back since, either.

Err body caught bans, and err interesting thread got the lock.

Good or bad, that's why general is slow.

After my 3rd ban, i pretty much lost hope lol :smh:

i've never been banned from anything in my life, shh even as a child i can't remember ever being punished lol .. til that one day, we're meth & NT changed it all lol :lol: :lol:

.. Now that i think of it, boy what a child hood i had lol i was sooo freshhhhhh lmaooo naked girls every where.. part of the reason i turned out so amazing lol :smokin :smokin

Enjoy the New Nt for what it is !!

- Much luv, stay freshhh !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Shout out to the homie ninjahood & our boy illest !! :smokin :smokin .. Support that man, he's def on his way.. has a dope following nd most importantly he's one of us !! :nthat: :nthat: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Forgot about this thread :lol: .

I thought he might've left after that list came out about some members.  I remember his "exposure" on that list was straight up disrespectful, like his net worth was $20 or something :lol: :smh: .

Can someone give me cliffs on this thread?
I vaguely revenge seeing it when it was made but a lot of the claims made were so crazy I just though the whole thing was duck tales.

Then I saw it referenced in other threads how some members fell back because of this thread. Was there any truth to the **** said?
What really happened here?

Can someone give me cliffs on this thread?
I vaguely revenge seeing it when it was made but a lot of the claims made were so crazy I just though the whole thing was duck tales.

Then I saw it referenced in other threads how some members fell back because of this thread. Was there any truth to the **** said?
What really happened here?
I'm in the same boat, I only remember Ninjahood's part because the other members listed (Gold St. Capital, Young Hollywood, Big Lescobar, and some others) were said to be worth hundred thousands/millions while Ninjahood's was like a thousand dollars or something
laugh.gif
.  Essentially, the dudes worth millions supposedly used their businesses as a front for money laundering.  I think they even listed sexual partners and Draya was linked to YoungHollywood.

I don't know if there was any truth, but apparently there was enough info that they backed off.

If anyone has the list, pm me please
nerd.gif

Last edited:
man, general used to be straight up comedy.. NT in General has faded over the last few years.

that thread about ninja hood had me dead when dude said he wished he got snatched up on that corner. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NT has not been hot since the Ustream days whenever that was. place is a deadzone for lames and corniest. Boxden &, Coli on another level

Back
Top Bottom